Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → JA console command
JA console command
2004-07-03, 12:35 PM #1
So I was playing around with the console on JA yet again and I tried the "playerteam enemy" cheat that makes good guy characters like kyle, jedi, and rebel troopers attack you and makes enemies not attack you.

Well I was wondering if you can switch it off? I can't seem to do it, I tried typing the samething over, didn't work and I tried "playerteam friendly" that didn't work. So I'm not sure what else I could put in there. Any ideas?
"You were probably a result of sabotage."
2004-07-03, 12:45 PM #2
Maybe "playerteam player"?

------------------
I'll admit to Reactor CTF, Duel Abyss, Duel Turbulent, Duel Dustball, and even the CCCP, but not Sky High! (my first, be kind!) Ok so maybe I will.
http://www.jedilegacy.net/gonk/
2004-07-03, 12:50 PM #3
Gonk is right.

------------------
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
2004-07-03, 6:20 PM #4
Yup. Thats it.

------------------
Chaz Ghostle you have the best taste in music. I can't tell how many times I listened to that song on your site.
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue

↑ Up to the top!