Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Awesome Anti-Mac site!
Awesome Anti-Mac site!
2004-07-02, 8:01 PM #1
This site is so funny i was laughing for a while...

WARNING:LANGUAGE/CONTENT
Down With Macintosh!

------------------
Chaz Ghostle you have the best taste in music. I can't tell how many times I listened to that song on your site.
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-07-02, 9:25 PM #2
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">5. How do I share files?

Like we said before, you won't have many friends, so who are you hoping to share files with?</font>

*giggles evilly*

Actually i do know people who use macs.. people i respect even.

But after growing up in schools that didn't get pc's until.. hm, high school i think. And having used Apple II's and then later generations of them for years and years in school, it's not an interface i groove with at all, it's all so.. all-in-one and zombified and communistic or something. Meh.

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"If all those usefull inventions that are lyable to abuse, should therefore be concealed, there is not any Art or Science, which might be lawfully profest."
-John Wilkins, Mercury, or the Secret and Swift messenger, shewing how a man may with privacy and speed Communicate his thoughts to a Friend at any distance (London, 1641)
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-07-03, 5:05 AM #3
Dang, that was good. I hated the iMacs we had back at middle school, danged near drove me crazy after sense I've grown up on a PC.
2004-07-03, 5:49 AM #4
At last! Someone is getting revenge for my years of torment on OS4 from my days in Public School!!!. First it was the "Icons" (Unysys computers with a built-in-trackball that ran something that wasn't quite windows, and wasn't quite DOS as it had a "semi-interface")m and then it was the "Macs" (OS4 pieces of S***), so i feel VERY vindicated after seeing this site.

Thank you for bringing a ray of sunshine into my day Xizor!

*EDIT: And yet unfortunately, I use iTunes (but only because i've got an iPod, and it does a better job of ripping my CDs to MP3 than most of the other freeware currently available)

------------------
"Iraqniphobia - The fear of non-existant weapons of mass-destruction."

[This message has been edited by Forsakahn (edited July 03, 2004).]
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2004-07-03, 6:18 PM #5
Why don't they just quit? Mac is just so sucky I don't know why people still use them.

------------------
Chaz Ghostle you have the best taste in music. I can't tell how many times I listened to that song on your site.
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-07-03, 7:03 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prince Xizor:
Why don't they just quit? Mac is just so sucky I don't know why people still use them.

</font>

I hate ignorant people like you.

Please sir, explain to me with solid facts, why if these machines suck so damned bad as you claim, Apple is still in business.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-07-03, 8:15 PM #7
I am a Mac-fanatic. I hate PCs, but I'm stuck using them because of the compatibility issues.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-07-03, 8:19 PM #8
Macs, while JUST NOW BEING BUILT ON A STABLE PLATFORM, are still crap. Incompatibility, slow and crappy components, overly expensive parts, not to mention low-quality compared to the latest technology. It's ridiculous to think that Macs even are on the same LEVEL as PCs. They have a few things keeping them afloat. iPod, Apple Displays, School deals, iBooks. Half of those you can get better for cheaper, it's just the appeal of the items.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-03, 8:41 PM #9
not to mention that you could buy an EXCELLENT pc for what you would have to pay to get a new G5.

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-07-03, 9:09 PM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
not to mention that you could buy an EXCELLENT pc for what you would have to pay to get a new G5.
</font>

And the EXCELLENT PC will more than outperform the G5.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!