Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Console fans...
Console fans...
2004-07-04, 10:40 AM #1
I need an opinion. That is, for those of you who have or have played Clone Wars and Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike... What do you think of those two games? Are they worth getting? Which of the two would you rank better? Any thoughts are welcome.

Other than that, post your favorite console games!

Me -- Metroid series and the Zelda series.

[This message has been edited by Morfildor (edited July 04, 2004).]
2004-07-04, 10:45 AM #2
clone wars has awesome MP modes (that one with the bunkers is the best) but i havent heard good things from RS3. something about it being pretty much RS2 with ground stuff... but hey... if you havent bought RS2 then it sounds like a good idea.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-07-04, 10:49 AM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cazor:
clone wars has awesome MP modes (that one with the bunkers is the best) but i havent heard good things from RS3. something about it being pretty much RS2 with ground stuff... but hey... if you havent bought RS2 then it sounds like a good idea.

</font>

Does Clone Wars MP have AI capability? Also, how's the SP?
2004-07-04, 11:02 AM #4
i thought the SP was pretty good, and yeah, there's AI in the geonosis arena mode, and i think the normal death match mode.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-07-04, 11:23 AM #5
Rebel Strike is a good game stained with some half-assed ground combat stuff

it also has multiplayer... the 2 modes are all the Rogue Leader maps in co-op mode and a versus mode...

it's worth the current $20 price tag

Clone Wars is also worth $20 it's mostly vehicle and mostly ground vehicle but when you are taken out of the vehicle it's done much better than Rebel Strike's on foot stuff since the camera doesn't such near as much *** as what you get in RS3's ground combat

and with clone wars if you have an xbox and xbox live (or plan to) the xbox version is the best one because of the online MP

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-07-04, 11:28 AM #6
I thought Rebel Strike was quite fun for the gamecube when I played it once... the landspeeder is awesome because you can make it fly... drive slowly, then boost!

I enjoyed the whole affair apart from the whole on-foot aspect.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-07-04, 12:56 PM #7
What DrkJedi and Septic said

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!