Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Post your ringtone
Post your ringtone
2006-10-17, 10:54 PM #41
Bzzz. Bzzz.

(vibrate)
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-10-18, 12:11 AM #42
I'm now tempted to hack out bits of Spanish Train by Chris de Burgh for sheer hilarity.

MY HAND WIIIIIIIIINS!

Joker is the name! Poker is the game! (wtf is that supposed to mean?!)

It's all good.
2006-10-18, 7:00 AM #43
There are a few but the main ringtone for any random person is the theme from Futurama, and for people in my "Friends" group in my contacts its the theme from Naked Gun
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2006-10-18, 10:01 AM #44
Originally posted by Martyn:

Joker is the name! Poker is the game! (wtf is that supposed to mean?!)

his name is joker, and he plays poker. duh.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-10-18, 10:07 AM #45
On my old Nokia phone several years ago I just had it beep once, then vibrate. My current phone (Motorola V220) doesn't have an option to let it beep once (I don't want repeated beeps, that's worse than a crappy ringtone), so I made one out of an MP3 of NIN's Every Day is Exactly the Same, but I set the phone to vibrate then ring, so I normally catch it before it gets to the ring part.

However, I always set it to just vibrate when I'm in class or at work, which is most of the time, so it doesn't really matter.

↑ Up to the top!