Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Soldner
Soldner
2004-07-04, 7:10 PM #1
I played the beta and I loved it. I couldn't wait for it to come out. I just realized yesterday that it did come out! Does anyone else have it? I want to know if many play online still, that will decide if I buy it or not.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited July 04, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-05, 8:42 AM #2
I played it and then promptly deleted it. First of all, I couldn't find anyone to play with. Two, the gameplay itself was just boring. Three, it ran like crap, even though my system can easily run Thief 3 at full detail at 30 fps.
2004-07-05, 5:59 PM #3
Save yourself the trouble. It takes roughly 5 minutes to boot up and about 6 to return to Windows. Multiplayer locks up every time you join. Single-player chugs along even at lowest settings, even though my machine runs Far Cry perfectly (a far more graphically impressive game). And this is with all the patches installed.

------------------

[This message has been edited by LT_Winters (edited July 05, 2004).]
You could no more evade my wrath than you could your own shadow.

↑ Up to the top!