Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What do you guys do...
What do you guys do...
2006-10-24, 7:54 PM #1
In your freetime, besides homework and Massassi?
2006-10-24, 7:55 PM #2
Going out and doing something entertaining on campus. Meet with friends and maybe watch something.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-10-24, 7:55 PM #3
I generally think about things related to my angst-filled teen life and play WoW. And listen to music.

And if I can get to do anything with my friends, I do something with my friends.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-10-24, 8:01 PM #4
99% of my time is taken up by school, homework, work, and sleep.

The other 1% is usually spent drawing or modeling/animating.
2006-10-24, 8:02 PM #5
Throw rocks at idiots walking in front of my house...
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-10-24, 8:03 PM #6
Isn't that illegal?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-10-24, 8:05 PM #7
I check fark, slashdot, and the WoW forums. I also check a half-dozen other forums. Then I refresh fark a bazillion times. Then I might check my email. On a good day I might do something mildly constructive.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-10-24, 8:06 PM #8
soooooo much homework! When I'm not doing homework or practicing or rehearsing or arranging and the like, I fence and I generally just try to spend time with my friends. But I also try to eat and sleep between that.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-10-24, 8:09 PM #9
Play guitar, work out, talk with friends. If it's nice out I go biking or running or split wood if it needs to be.
DO NOT WANT.
2006-10-24, 8:12 PM #10
Something Awful, baby!

Also I try to leave my room once in a while; do stuff, meet people, etc.
Stuff
2006-10-24, 8:13 PM #11
Movies, parks, etc. Spendin time with da ladies :p
2006-10-24, 8:14 PM #12
Originally posted by Echoman:
Isn't that illegal?

Only if you get caught...
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-10-24, 8:15 PM #13
Drink beer, and hang with hot *****es. Pretty much the only thing better to do with your free time. Oh and think about why I havent started any of my 2 senior design projects.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2006-10-24, 8:20 PM #14
Drugs, drinking, partying, work, skating, hanging with friends, more partying, read, etc etc.
D E A T H
2006-10-24, 8:33 PM #15
i play video games, read, watch my TV shows, the list of which is growing, and its starting to worry me. is television really getting that good, or has my brain stopped working?

also i hang out with my girlfriend, work/school (conveniently enough its the same place,) and hang out at the photo lab at school between classes, where i listen to music i don't like, and surf Massassi.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-10-24, 8:39 PM #16
Originally posted by Roach:
Throw rocks at idiots walking in front of my house...

I shot a car speeding down our road with a potato gun out my window once :o
(stupid Utah drivers going 50 in a 15 mph street)

Then I hang with friends, map for HL2 when I can, do karate 2-4 times a week, play bass, etc.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-10-24, 8:43 PM #17
You mean like, non "productive" things?

Dance haha
see movies, go to parties, chill, make movies sometimes ... etc

Oh and I read fitzgerald and write stuff haha
一个大西瓜
2006-10-24, 9:15 PM #18
Between school and work, I don't have a whole lot of time. I play soccer and work out regularly. I also try to get out with friends once a week. Have a few beers.
Pissed Off?
2006-10-24, 9:16 PM #19
Praying, reading, swimming, ja modding, facebooking, eating.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-10-24, 9:35 PM #20
I play computer games. (way too much)

I try very hard to fill my free time with study, such as learning other languages, or learning new things for self improvement.

Unfortunately, those blasted computer games are just too stinkin' fun... :psyduck:
2006-10-24, 9:52 PM #21
Um, I randomly wander around town, go to the park(with mine ladyfriend), go to the beach, play guitar or mandolin, sit about on the computer, play tibia excessively, rewrite various musical stuffs for guitar or mandolin, hang out with friends so very rarely.. yeah, stuff!

o.0
2006-10-24, 10:10 PM #22
I put marbles on the sidewalk throughout my neighborhood.

I also put a few hundred in the middle of the street.

You never know when people will be jogging and/or roller skating in the morning.

Or driving.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-10-24, 10:39 PM #23
I'm usually working on a lot of art and writing projects, so I really don't consider that free time. But it is how I spent my time after work. In the evenings though, I tend to play third wheel and watch chick flicks with my friend and his girlfriend. Then I'll space out and think about life and other things. And that is a usual day for me.
My blawgh.
2006-10-24, 10:48 PM #24
Just computer and music stuff, actually.

I used to have something people usually call life few years back but I kinda screwed it up and lost it :(
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-10-24, 11:18 PM #25
Gotta add this to my list--

WAY too much Warcraft 3 for my own good. I'm finally starting to get a good bit of skill and I just now reached my Dryad icon (350 wins with one race, Night Elf). I've got like 1000 games played, and about 1000 hours invested in WC3.
D E A T H
2006-10-24, 11:46 PM #26
Improving my golf swing. It's definitely getting better. A lot more straighter shots than say...two months ago. But do I need work (and help) with that driver.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-10-25, 1:39 AM #27
Mapping and anime. And then some constructive things like... like... you know... something constructive anyway.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2006-10-25, 2:00 AM #28
I eat apples. And sometimes, oranges. Here's a kung-fu monkey.
幻術
2006-10-25, 2:01 AM #29
Due to my current unemployed status all my time is free time, however:
- slowly work on my website design, it's on iteration 641 so far and i'm still not happy
- listen to uplifting epic music
- mess around playing guitar
- serious playing of guitar, trying to nail some tough rhythms at the moment
- ultimate frisbee as much as possible
- LOAF
- look for jobs
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-10-25, 2:02 AM #30
Drawing, reading, drinking beer and doing pub quizzes, going out with Iz (we try to eat out once a fortnight), cleaning the house, watching DVDs, occasional 10 minute stints on Super Street Fighter 2 (Mega Drive), cooking (I love doing Sunday roasts), listening to music, oh and work - both at the office and home (seeing as how it wasn't mentioned in the title), going to visit friends in Durham / London from uni and generally various things all the time.

I do a lot of stuff I suppose.
2006-10-25, 2:11 AM #31
'Chan stuff. Drawing. FFXI. Reading webcomics. Morrowind. Mapping. And so on.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-10-25, 2:21 AM #32
4chan. Drawing. Modelling. Gaming.

-Fappin'.
2006-10-25, 2:37 AM #33
Most of my free time (which is a lot more than it should be) I spend on the Internet. Talking on IM and IRC, checkin' my regular webcomics, check the Gaming Guardians forum and the Speed Demos Archive site, e-mail, myspace, facebook, and now livejournal it seems (I've gone emo :p). When I'm not being an internet junkie, I'm watching TV (Cartoon Network, Comedu Central or G4 usually) or playing videogames.

Despite all this, if I can, I try and hang out with my friends (just yesterday I went to DC randomly with my friend An, and I'll be spending Saturday with my former college roommate Erik this weekend). Unfortunately, as it is, I'm a pretty boring person, and spend a good deal of my time mulling over random thoughts concerning the ISB or videogames.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-10-25, 2:45 AM #34
I check my webcomic, browse youtube, and other things on the internets. I try and get out with friends, but it can be hard to do in India. I used to skate, but all my skater friends moved away (and after skating vert this summer I can't bring myself to skate in any other way). Now I do a bit of parkour and play ultimate frisbee. I play a bit of guitar sometimes, and I read if I have a really good book.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-10-25, 4:28 AM #35
I like to drive my car when I have the money to blow on gas, and lately I have been playing FFXI and Okami(PS2). Both good games. Also, sleep is good.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2006-10-25, 5:04 AM #36
I usually leave early to beat the traffic, or stay home and beat the meat.

:v:
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-10-25, 5:33 AM #37
Originally posted by Jepman:
I usually leave early to beat the traffic, or stay home and beat the meat.

:v:

Like so?
Attachment: 14379/beatmeat.jpg (126,707 bytes)
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-10-25, 5:44 AM #38
Yes. Of course.

>.>
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-10-25, 8:37 AM #39
I turn tricks.

Magic tricks, that is. Give me a deck of cards and I'll entertain myself (and potentially others) for hours.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-10-25, 8:43 AM #40
School... and school... and more school.

The occasional party every week, but mostly schoolwork.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!