Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Curse you Steam!
Curse you Steam!
2006-10-26, 1:10 PM #1
And other online retailers (Threadless and Tigerdirect). Why must you be so convenient and offer such tempting products? I can't afford your wares, and yet I choose to not buy food for two weeks so that I may purchase your sweet, sweet nectar that is video games, Seinnheiser HD-485s, and t-shirts. Damn you to hell!

So yeah, I bought CoD2 and Psychonauts from Steam, because they were fairly cheap and convinient to get. I also bought these 4 shirts from Threadless because they were on sale for $10.

Dark Side of the Garden
Ctrl Z
Pandamonium
Who ****ing Cares?

Communist Party T-shirts were all sold out in Men's sizes. :(

So, um, post your recent online purchases, and join me in cursing these retailers for stealing our money with their irresistable goods.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-10-26, 1:31 PM #2
CoD2?

Psychonauts?

Wow, Steam's really carrying more games. I need to log in more!
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-10-26, 1:34 PM #3
World War Z
the only thing that bothered me was that i preordered, and then the day it comes out it drops $2 from the preorder price, and its dropped another buck since then
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-10-26, 1:54 PM #4
Originally posted by genk:
World War Z
the only thing that bothered me was that i preordered, and then the day it comes out it drops $2 from the preorder price, and its dropped another buck since then

oh my god i must buy this ASAP.
2006-10-26, 3:07 PM #5
steam sux lol
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-10-26, 3:11 PM #6
Originally posted by Ric_Olie:
...and yet I choose to not buy food for two weeks...

Not even Ramen?

(Though I suppose Ramen isn't really considered to be food)
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-10-26, 3:14 PM #7
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
CoD2?

Psychonauts?

Wow, Steam's really carrying more games. I need to log in more!

Steam made a deal with Activision to carry their games on Steam.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-10-26, 3:26 PM #8
The Ctrl+Z T-shirt's awesome.
幻術

↑ Up to the top!