Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hooray pizzarnet!
Hooray pizzarnet!
2006-11-01, 5:23 PM #1
I just ordered a pizza online for the first time. Add that to online shopping and online bill pay and there may come a time when I never ever have to talk to anyone in person ever again. :D

Anyway, post your favorite pizza restaurant and your favorite pizza toppings!
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-11-01, 5:27 PM #2
Its a tossup between two local places, Waterfront Pizza and Ferinos. Both have incredibly different, and incredibly good pizza. Ferinos has a very thick crust, and the pizza tends to be very filling. Waterfront has a thin crust, with a very distinct flavor thats unique to them.

o.0
2006-11-01, 5:33 PM #3
I enjoy Pizza Hut the most.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-11-01, 5:34 PM #4
Quote:
Hey. Hey. Hey, hey. Do a search ... for free pizza. Then see if it come out this drive.

"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-11-01, 5:34 PM #5
Pinky's Pizza is awesome. Barbecue Chicken is equally awesome.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-11-01, 5:43 PM #6
There's this one local place, Papa Ceo's, which is great. They make awesome pizza, and have a great deal where a slice (a.k.a. a quarter of an extra-large pizza) and a beer is only $6 (CAD). My one friend came down to visit me last year, and we went there for dinner, and he still talks about how great he thought it was.
Stuff
2006-11-01, 5:55 PM #7
Cici's pizza. All you can eat buffet, and they have a bunch of different types of pizza which are mostly good. Also like any place with Jamaican jerk pizza.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-11-01, 6:13 PM #8
Pizza Hut Pan Pizza with Pepperoni and Black Olives
2006-11-01, 6:32 PM #9
Originally posted by JudgeDredd:
there may come a time when I never ever have to talk to anyone in person ever again. :D

I'd still do a callback just to make sure that they get the order. I've been on the sending and receiving end of pizza orders online, and sometimes it just doesn't work. If you've been sitting around for hour with no pizza, that's likely why.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-11-01, 6:59 PM #10
Pleasure pizza

By thrawnnumberz house is santa cruz

On 41st and portala. It taste so good after the ocean.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2006-11-01, 7:06 PM #11
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]I enjoy Pizza Hut the most.[/QUOTE]

Same here. No one comes close imo. Strangely some people seem to hate it. But I love pan pizza.

Grr now I want some. But I can't get any. :mad:

2006-11-01, 7:37 PM #12
Something about the pizza makes it extra good. The crust is crispy, the toppings are plentiful and the cheese is gooey. What's not to love. The haters are all wierd.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-11-01, 7:38 PM #13
Pizza Hut is gross. The best chain pizza is Papa Johns with Papa Ginos in a close second. The best american pizza I've had is from a place called Pie in the Sky in Stowe Vermont. The best pizza ever was from a place in Germany. They had the most delicious pizza, and it was 2 Euro for an entire pizza the size of a poker table.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-11-01, 7:41 PM #14
Chain pizza = suck.

The best pizza i had outside of NY: Boston Pizza, Niagra Falls, Canada.
I was so confused as to why pizza was $20 +... then i remembered i was in canada.

The best pizza i get when im at home tends to be from a number of small pizza places. One of which being Johns Pizza in Manhattan
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-11-01, 7:45 PM #15
THOSE BASTARDS AT THE CHINESE FOOD PLACE HAV ETHE NERVE TO BE CLOSED

I'm in a killin kinda mood
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-11-01, 8:10 PM #16
theres this pizza place that i cant remember the name of somewhere in Tremont, OH (a few miles west of Cleveland) bets pizza ever. tiny little place, puts a freaking HEAD of roasted garlic in the middle of the pizza.

pepperoni and sausage

my favorite pepperoni comes from pizza hut though. when pizza hut had that pepperoni trio pizza going on...man was that the best thing ever. 3 different kinds of pepperoni, piled on top of each other...pepperoni heaven.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-11-01, 8:39 PM #17
"The Pie" as I call it, I used to work there, it's wonderful, but I know people there actually look for the full name of the joint to monitor advertising success, so I don't dare say the name to prevent some of those people from ever finding this place. Anyway, wonderful pizza and a great selection of beer, including a house Belgium style Ale brewed at a brewery two blocks away which regularly wins awards. It can be a little pricey, but it's hand-tossed and has some great toppings (they actually sample habaneros from multiple vendors to find the hottest crops for their seasonal hab pizza).

My favorite pizza would have to be their all meat pizza. A close second would be this pizza with whole wheat dough, with an olive oil glaze and spinach, topped with mozzarella and provolone, garlic, italian spices, linguica, and tomato slices.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-11-01, 8:47 PM #18
I prefer homemade pizza. If I'm going to go out, I generally go to Skinny Vinny's and get their white with broccoli and/or baked ziti pizza.
:master::master::master:
2006-11-01, 8:56 PM #19
Pizza Hut's Meatlovers. Or at least I think that's what it's called. Don't know, I don't like the real (Italian) pizza that much - I'd take PH over it anyday. And besides, they have Happy Hour (buy one cocktail, get one for free). Last time we ordered Happy Hour cocktails, though, a Happy Revolution started outside our Happy Window, and we were almost happily beat down by Happy Riot Squad Cops.
幻術
2006-11-01, 9:15 PM #20
West Coast or Zachary's. Both local and both yummy.
Pissed Off?
2006-11-01, 9:20 PM #21
The pizza in Italy sucks. I'm not kidding. It really sucks.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-11-01, 9:27 PM #22
I just got back from having pizza at the "Mellow Mushroom"

That place freaking rocks.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2006-11-01, 10:18 PM #23
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Something about the pizza makes it extra good. The crust is crispy, the toppings are plentiful and the cheese is gooey. What's not to love. The haters are all wierd.[/QUOTE]

GRAAAAH I SWEAR I can almost SMELL and TASTE it now... grr...

2006-11-01, 10:58 PM #24
Non-chain, I'd say the pizza at Cafe Rio in Ruidoso, NM is amazing & hand twossssss'd.
2006-11-01, 11:12 PM #25
Hey MB- Remember those slices of pizza we had that time?

And then I made you feel bad, and almost made you sick.. :D
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-11-01, 11:16 PM #26
Those same pigs are out to get you :argh:
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-11-01, 11:21 PM #27
Here at school, I've been a big fan of Giordano's for a long time, but of the last two pizza's I've gotten from them, one was awful and the other was edible but still subpar. I order the same ingredients every time, so the problem is not with me. I might have to start frequenting Lou Malnati's or Carmen's instead.

At home, it's Mangia. Very thin, but very delicious. As national chains go, California Pizza Kitchen is by far the best.

As for toppings, pepperoni, jalapeños and black olives. So good.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-11-01, 11:25 PM #28
Woodstock's

The best pizza place in Santa Cruz is Upper Crust.
2006-11-02, 2:41 AM #29
If you're ever in Cologne you have to go to the Picolo Milano. I eat there almost every week. Don't go to the Grande Milano, it's just overpriced.
If you ever happen to be in Bonn, are totally drunk and it's 3 in the morning you should go to the main station and look for the Cala Dor. Best pizza in the world.

Heh, my brother and his girlfriend used to order pizza so often that some day the pizza guy came to their place out of habbit, although they hadn't called.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-11-02, 2:58 AM #30
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]The pizza in Italy sucks. I'm not kidding. It really sucks.[/QUOTE]Let me say this once: You. Are. Wrong.

I'm not sure about my favorite pizza chain. It might be Pizza Factory, but that's partly because of the breadsticks. My favorite topping has got to be sausage and/or broccoli.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-11-02, 4:02 AM #31
I'm hoping to go to Boston Pizza and / or Pizza Factory sometime soon. I haven't been to either, but they're right across from eachother.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-11-02, 4:07 AM #32
Originally posted by MBeggar:
Chain pizza = suck.

Yeah. People who think Pizza Hut makes the best pizza are usually the people who think China Buffet has world gourmet Chinese food.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-11-02, 4:24 AM #33
Originally posted by Emon:
Yeah. People who think Pizza Hut makes the best pizza are usually the people who think China Buffet has world gourmet Chinese food.

Chinese Buffet places are good, but I know they're not real chinese food. It's arrogant people like you who think that people with opinions like us have crappy opinions (Which we don't)

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-11-02, 9:12 AM #34
Originally posted by Emon:

i will reiterate my post, pizza hut =! the best. they just ahve teh awesomest pepperoni (not the pizza the meat.) i have yet to find in stores or pizza places better pepperoni.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-11-02, 10:14 AM #35
There really aren't any good pizza places in rural Kansas, so I usually end up at Domino's or Pizza Hut. As for favorite toppings, easily Canadian bacon and pineapple.
2006-11-02, 11:00 AM #36
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]It's arrogant people like you who think that people with opinions like us have crappy opinions (Which we don't)[/QUOTE]
This is a distinct possibility. :P
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-11-02, 12:04 PM #37
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
Let me say this once: You. Are. Wrong.

Well, if you go to Italy and expect American-style pizza, you'll be disappointed.
:master::master::master:

↑ Up to the top!