Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → George Bush is a fan of the anime Trigun?
George Bush is a fan of the anime Trigun?
2004-07-06, 2:22 PM #1
http://www.georgewbush.com/

Watch the Yakuza ad. Doesn't that look like Wolfwood from Trigun only with an adultered face?
2004-07-06, 2:26 PM #2
w0ah. Spiffy. Colin Farrel is the REAL Wolfwood, we all know it.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-06, 2:28 PM #3
johnkerry.com much better site

------------------
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.- Bill Cosby
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.- Bill Cosby
2004-07-06, 2:32 PM #4
wonderful yessir, wonderful.

all these mudslinging ads are funny, regardless of the party which produces them.

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b
2004-07-06, 2:49 PM #5
Do NOT make this political, or half of massassi will crumble to its knees.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-06, 2:53 PM #6
Why are those kinds of ads called mudslinging and attack ads? Whoever dubbed them that was an oversensitive wuss bag. As soon as one candidate calls the other a raging homophobic *** wiper in an ad, then I'll be satisfied with calling it mudslinging.

------------------
Massassi: We don't debate. We *****.

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited July 06, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid

↑ Up to the top!