Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Need help with an electronics project. Palmpilot coders etc.
Need help with an electronics project. Palmpilot coders etc.
2006-11-03, 10:29 AM #1
So, it's my final year at the vaasa vocational institute, in the spring i'll graduate as an electronics engineer. It's time to make an electronics project that my grades will be rated by.

I'm going to make a SID-synthentizator, i got a few SID6581's and SID8580's here, which i'm going to use. I'm going to integrate a palm pilot to the system, and control the synth with the palmpilot's touchscreen. the palm pilot will send data to a AVR microprocessor, which will control the SID(s). Anyone wiling to help me with this project? I will give out the schematics for anyone who helps me. Most of all, i need someone who can make the control program for PalmOs.

For all of you who don't know what a SID is, it's the sound circuit that the Commodore 64 and newer use.
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2006-11-03, 1:00 PM #2
you'll probably find more people that can code for windows mobile than palm
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2006-11-03, 2:39 PM #3
but i can get an old palm for like 40e :P
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.

↑ Up to the top!