Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Six packs
Six packs
2006-11-03, 4:43 PM #1
I am starting to do crutches each day so I can start to build muscle in my abs. But at school I see this person and he has a crooked six pack. It's not ridiculously ugly but it be nice to have a straight one. How does that happen? He said his muscles were aligned like that. Is there a way to prevent that?

Thanks and wish me luck on working out.
Back again
2006-11-03, 4:47 PM #2
Maybe it just says something of his character. So if you want straight six packs, have good character. ;) (Actually it is probably just how he was born.) Oh, and unless you like the appearance of having ridiculously ripped abs and thin, weak arms, then I suggest you also work out the other parts of your body.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-11-03, 4:58 PM #3
Nope, how your muscles are aligned are how your muscles are aligned. You can't alter that doing anything short of massive surgery, and no doctor would agree to cut up your abdominal wall just so you have a straight six pack.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-11-03, 5:01 PM #4
I love six packs. I think I might drink one tonight.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-11-03, 6:08 PM #5
Screw six packs, I like my keg. ;)
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2006-11-03, 6:51 PM #6
I have a six pack. I keep it in a cooler.
Pissed Off?
2006-11-03, 7:16 PM #7
He's obviously gay.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-11-03, 8:06 PM #8
Screw beer.

Jack Daniels for life.
2006-11-04, 7:15 AM #9
I'm afraid you won't get anywhere using crutches.
nope.
2006-11-04, 10:11 AM #10
Is crunches all you have to do to get a 6 pack?
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-11-04, 11:26 AM #11
You also have to be quite lean. If not, you'll still have the abs, but they'll be unseen.
2006-11-04, 11:50 AM #12
You need anabolic steroids.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-11-05, 2:33 AM #13
Originally posted by Warlockmish:
I am starting to do crutches each day so I can start to build muscle in my abs. But at school I see this person and he has a crooked six pack. It's not ridiculously ugly but it be nice to have a straight one. How does that happen? He said his muscles were aligned like that. Is there a way to prevent that?

Thanks and wish me luck on working out.

WHY? Why get a six pack if you can afford a barrel.
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2006-11-05, 10:12 AM #14
You can't spot reduce fat or build enough muscle mass in your abs to make them visible through a layer of fat. Everyone has abs - they are just covered by your body fat. If you want the 6-pack look, those crunches are doing nothing for you. You need to reduce your total body fat and eat properly.
2006-11-05, 10:53 AM #15
I carry a keg around my middle, not a six-pack.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."

↑ Up to the top!