Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → and you thought we were mean to new members
and you thought we were mean to new members
2004-07-06, 3:14 PM #1
battlenet general ddiablo two disscusion. This is sadly what most of battlenet is like.

WARNING: LOTS OF SWEARING

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?FN=d2-general&T=788450&P=1&ReplyCount=112#post788450

look at how they treat that poor guy who was just asking a question.

------------------
Those silly bullets have minds of their own!
Jon`C:Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly.
Spork:Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)--@%
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2004-07-06, 3:17 PM #2
what a bunch of pricks....

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-07-06, 3:19 PM #3
pricks indeed.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-06, 3:32 PM #4
Yeah, Id say our reputation as a "friendly forum" is safe... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-07-06, 3:38 PM #5
Another reason why I play LAN...

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-07-06, 3:39 PM #6
Lets go storm their castle.

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-07-06, 3:42 PM #7
hahaha they aint mean that boy just needs to "recognize the game and what the game be"- some dude.

Only a n00b/-\y would do that

------------------
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.- Bill Cosby
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.- Bill Cosby
2004-07-06, 3:45 PM #8
quite you.

------------------
Those silly bullets have minds of their own!
Jon`C:Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly.
Spork:Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)--@%
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2004-07-06, 3:48 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by YesSir:
hahaha they aint mean that boy just needs to "recognize the game and what the game be"- some dude.

Only a n00b/-\y would do that

</font>

You don't know anything about this forum do you? We're noob friendly, mostly. The guy was asking a question though, that's not a crime.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-06, 4:22 PM #10
It's perfectly understandable if you get where the gem question is coming from. It's like asking us Massassians where they can find some JK levels. The gem dealie is a big joke from Blizzard, and some of them took it upon themselves to continue the joke, much like we do with soul-stealing.

Not that I approve of it, but I doubt that guy was serious in the first place [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
Make Sorrowind Worthwhile... join it! http://sorrowind.net
2004-07-06, 4:59 PM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">i guess i did insult him but i did it while providing him with the link so doesnt that balance out?</font>

------------------
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2004-07-06, 5:13 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cool Matty:
...The gem dealie is a big joke from Blizzard...</font>

How was someone new supposed to know that?
2004-07-06, 5:40 PM #13
Haha, man if you guys think that's bad, none of you would survive for a second over at www.genmay.com
2004-07-06, 8:12 PM #14
That's far worse than anything that goes on here

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-07-07, 3:25 AM #15
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by powertickle:
Haha, man if you guys think that's bad, none of you would survive for a second over at www.genmay.com</font>

Why would I not survive the reading of text? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
[="Rememeber that history isn't how the corporate controlled media made it look like. Read between the lines and your mind. Evolution is the birth of equality and the anti-thesis to opression." - Immortal Technique=]

Massassian since: March 12, 2001

[This message has been edited by Sol (edited July 07, 2004).]
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2004-07-07, 3:43 AM #16
What a bunch of crap.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!