Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → youtube is ruining my life.
youtube is ruining my life.
2006-11-04, 7:42 PM #1
exhibit a

exhibit b
2006-11-04, 7:58 PM #2
I don't know what's worse. The fact that you made those videos or the fact that I watched them both all the way through.... I feel filthy watching you be clean. :(
Think while it's still legal.
2006-11-04, 8:13 PM #3
I stopped with youtube a few months back, I watched all your videos and then didn't like the direction youtube was going.

I've not visited the youtube mainpage since like...late august. And haven't watched any of your movies since then either.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-11-04, 8:20 PM #4
C3PO cardboard cutout in your apartment. I find this hilarious and unsettling.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-11-04, 8:44 PM #5
NUDITY
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-11-04, 9:22 PM #6
What direction is(was) you tube is going in?
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-11-05, 1:09 AM #7
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
I stopped with youtube a few months back, I watched all your videos and then didn't like the direction youtube was going.

I've not visited the youtube mainpage since like...late august. And haven't watched any of your movies since then either.

not exactly sure what you're referring to. if you are talking about NBC, CBS, p diddy, and paris hilton (and others) buying their way to the featured videos, that happened only about a month ago, not in august.

what direction is it going in? they haven't changed their 'motive' since the website was created. if you're talking about google, i don't want to hear it. thats the smartest thing the creators of youtube could have done.
2006-11-05, 1:49 AM #8
How does a freshman in college have an apartment? Let alone, a nice one? :confused:
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-11-05, 5:00 AM #9
i go to columbia college chicago.
2006-11-05, 9:52 AM #10
Caz,
When you first posted "Caz on Caz with Caz watching" I thought there was something wrong with you. After watching these I KNOW there is something wrong with you :P

And just what was yo doin in exibit a?
2006-11-05, 10:32 AM #11
post a comment on it and guess!

foot massage
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-11-05, 11:13 AM #12
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-11-05, 8:15 PM #13
hahahaha.
2006-11-05, 11:25 PM #14
He was jerkin his gerkin. Or at least thats what he wants us to think is the thing we should be thinking but is the wrong thing to be thinking.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-11-05, 11:58 PM #15
The first one is whatever. But the second one is O_O
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!