Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Heeelp!
Heeelp!
2004-07-07, 9:35 AM #1
First off, I'd like to thank Microsoft for thinking they know exactly what I want and when I want it. It really irriates the hell out of me.

I have 19 pages of emails that I need to place in Excel. Don't ask, it's a job my mom didn't want to do for work, so it got handed to me. It's all good though, because I'm getting paid to do it. However, every frekaing time I put one of these emails in, Excel feels the need to make it a damned Hyperlink. I DON'T WANT HYPERLINKS. I also don't want to sit there and make all of these damned things un-hyperlinked when I finish.

So is there any GODLY way to turn that crap off?

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-07-07, 3:36 PM #2
Ctrl+K. Hyperlinks off.

------------------
[insert various humourous anecdotes here]

↑ Up to the top!