Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Xbox 360 Owners - UNITE!
Xbox 360 Owners - UNITE!
2006-11-10, 10:31 PM #1
Off the bat: this is not a topic to debate which console is better, which console people should buy, and why you should buy it. This is for Xbox 360 owners to discuss their favorite games, anticipated games, etc.

So, what games do you own? What's your Gamertag (I ask because I wouldn't mind adding some Massassians to my friends list). What games are you looking forward to?

Gamertag: Count Jameson

Feel free to send me a game invite or friend request, I'm on at least 3 hours a day, often more.

Tell me Gears of War isn't freaking incredible. I love the game. Call of Duty 3 started off with a pretty fun mission as well. I haven't progressed beyond the second mission, so my overall opinion is being withheld.
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.
2006-11-10, 10:39 PM #2
I would never have bought a 360 if I hadn't won one. It just hasn't impressed me that much.

That being said, the only -very- good game I've owned so far is Gears of War. Dead Rising is fun, but it got a little old. I do enjoy the controllers and menu system, and it's also nice to be able to watch videos I have on my computer through my 360 in the living room.
2006-11-10, 10:40 PM #3
Im torn between consoles at the moment...
Gears of war... Or Risistance: fall of man...
Dammit looks like im waiting on the reviews.
Perhaps il lhave a 360 say.. December 25th?
2006-11-10, 10:41 PM #4
Oh, and gamertag = SiliconC but I don't have Xbox Live.
2006-11-10, 10:51 PM #5
Saints Row is a game you should give a try if you like GTA games.. actually its a must, I loved it (and I'm not a big fan of GTA).

Madden07 is my most favored game in the series of football. Ever.

And the arcade billiards game is pretty fun.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-11-10, 11:07 PM #6
I've got Madden 07, Oblivion, and now Gears of War. Very happy with my 360, and the best (Assassin's Creed, Halo 3, Mass Effect) is yet to come.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-11-10, 11:19 PM #7
My gamertag is JollyGrnGiantX. I'm usually on at night and I usually play Halo 2. I'll be on Gears of War probably more so now because its so fun.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
2006-11-11, 6:09 AM #8
I've been borrowing my friend's 360 for the past few weeks. He has a few games and I've rented a whole bunch more, but honestly the only games that hold any long-term appeal are Dead Rising and Test Drive Unlimited.

Dead Rising is great cos who doesnt enjoy killing zombies? No one, that's who.

Test Drive Unlimited, well I dont care much for the actual meat of the game, but just crusing around Hawaii in a Ferrari or Koenigsegg or Noble is damn fun. It's more fun just exploring than it is actually playing the game. Also the graphics come up a real treat in 1080i on my 40" LCD screen.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-11-11, 7:28 AM #9
I only really play one game. Dead or Alive 4. Other games come along, and I play them for a few weeks, and then go back. Gears of War might just break that pattern.
Wikissassi sucks.

↑ Up to the top!