Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Sneak King
Sneak King
2006-11-15, 7:53 PM #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIVw6p9lCgg

From the looks of this, this might be an interesting game. For once, we get to play as the Burger King.

It looks like you get a lot of great stealth action for less than 5$

It works for Xbox and the 360.

I might pick it up next week.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-11-15, 8:07 PM #2
hahaha. Wake up with the king.
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Anyone who recognizes this quote is awsome.
2006-11-15, 8:33 PM #3
Haha, that's amazing.

Review.
2006-11-15, 10:55 PM #4
Now I wish I had an Xbox 360 .(
My blawgh.
2006-11-15, 11:02 PM #5
The King is even MORE creepy now.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-11-15, 11:32 PM #6
Hah. Sounds like my kind of game. I love the King.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-11-16, 4:23 AM #7
Apparently, Sneak King is one of f three games that will be available for purchase. Two other ones are coming as well!
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-11-16, 7:58 AM #8
[http://www.sable-pro.net/WHERE_IS_YOUR_GOD_NOW.jpg]
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-11-16, 5:40 PM #9
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
Now I wish I had an Xbox 360 .(

Aha, this is why you get an xbox! because it works on it, too!
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Anyone who recognizes this quote is awsome.
2006-11-16, 9:43 PM #10
They really captured the way he prances about... so creepy.

Normally I'm not much for promotional games. Interactive advertisements feel dirty somehow, like the player has been implicated due to their active participation in the product's campaign (like those banner ads where after helping George Bush climb a palm tree faster than Tom Cruise or whatever you're obligated to visit the completely unrelated website that sponsored it).

Of course, the Sperm Catcher series of promotional games doesn't count, 'cause that's "educational." :)
2006-11-17, 1:40 AM #11
It will never top Chex Quest.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-11-17, 1:52 AM #12
I'm going to get it and play it at my friend's house. So cool.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-11-17, 1:56 AM #13
Best marketing idea ever. Kudos to whoever thought it up.
2006-11-17, 6:15 AM #14
Burger King's advertisements are perfect. They -always- make me want to eat there, even though I don't like their food too much.
2006-11-17, 2:58 PM #15
wow, a fast food company making a promotional game. i may be mistaken, but weren't all those non-electronics companies that made promotional games back in the 80's a secondary cause of the video game crash. the last fast food chain that made a promotional game that i know of was pizza hut, which made the game "skunny save our pizza". i even still have the disk for it. :D it was a dos game.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-11-17, 6:00 PM #16
I find that game creepy....
2006-11-17, 8:33 PM #17
Originally posted by alpha1:
wow, a fast food company making a promotional game. i may be mistaken, but weren't all those non-electronics companies that made promotional games back in the 80's a secondary cause of the video game crash. the last fast food chain that made a promotional game that i know of was pizza hut, which made the game "skunny save our pizza". i even still have the disk for it. :D it was a dos game.

Not really.

Crappy games in general caused the video game crash, it didn't have much to do with who made them because at certain times nearly all of them were ****.

The other thing was the American Consumer, who didn't yet believe in "upgrading" appliances every 2-4 years.

↑ Up to the top!