Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → PS3 shipments
PS3 shipments
2006-11-16, 1:31 PM #1
Does anyone know if tomorrows release date is the only US shipment before Christmas? I was thinking of waiting inline but if theres another shipment, I will take that instead...????
2006-11-16, 2:03 PM #2
I doubt there will be more showing up before Christmas.
Pissed Off?
2006-11-16, 3:15 PM #3
Probably the only one before christmas.
D E A T H
2006-11-16, 3:32 PM #4
[http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/Ragnormok/119181579_384717629_0.jpg]

From WalMart.
2006-11-16, 3:35 PM #5
Surprise surprise.

Sony righteously ****ed themselves. They should've had their affairs in order long ago.

It's gonna take a miracle to get them out of this mess. I'm thinking the only company that can deliver that miracle is Rockstar with a hellaciously awesome PS3 exclusive.
D E A T H
2006-11-16, 3:41 PM #6
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Surprise surprise.

Sony righteously ****ed themselves. They should've had their affairs in order long ago.

It's gonna take a miracle to get them out of this mess. I'm thinking the only company that can deliver that miracle is Rockstar with a hellaciously awesome PS3 exclusive.[/QUOTE]

2006-11-16, 3:46 PM #7
PS3 launch is tomorrow? :confused:
nope.
2006-11-16, 3:46 PM #8
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Surprise surprise.

It's gonna take a miracle to get them out of this mess. I'm thinking the only company that can deliver that miracle is Rockstar with a hellaciously awesome PS3 exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Unless this causes a media uproar as people do retarded things to get PS3s. No supply, high demand. Interesting idea to try to sell a crappy console.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-11-16, 3:54 PM #9
Eh, could work. As long as they don't pull a 360 and have every other console break.
D E A T H
2006-11-16, 3:54 PM #10
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Eh, could work. As long as they don't pull a 360 and have every other console break.[/QUOTE]

2006-11-16, 3:56 PM #11
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Eh, could work. As long as they don't pull a 360 and have every other console break.[/QUOTE]

Sony's good with short term breakage, they're bad with long term breakage.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-11-16, 5:36 PM #12
Originally posted by Anovis:

the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-11-16, 5:43 PM #13
What is this Playsystem 3 that I keep hearing about? Is it one of those Nintendo things? Durn kids, get off my lawn.
Stuff
2006-11-17, 12:49 PM #14
What about the Wii, is Sunday to only shipment before christmas as well? Im thinking of spending about $1500 on the PS3 and wii, hoping the resale price will go up, if this weekend is the only shipment.
2006-11-17, 1:36 PM #15
My buddy last night:

I can't believe all these people are going to pay thousands of dollars for a nintendo.

me: It's a PS3, Not nintendo. It's sony.

Whatever man, it's a generic term since nintendo first came out.

me: What about the nintendo wii?

What's that?
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-11-17, 2:48 PM #16
lol, that just shows that your buddy is obviously not a gamer. because anyone who has been into games at any time since the NES got released would know that nintendo is in competition with other companies, who would probably put as much effort into stoping nintendo becomeing a generic term for a console as nintendo themselves.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-11-17, 2:52 PM #17
[QUOTE=Unknown User]What about the Wii, is Sunday to only shipment before christmas as well? Im thinking of spending about $1500 on the PS3 and wii, hoping the resale price will go up, if this weekend is the only shipment.[/QUOTE]

probably will be seeing as they will still have to do their europe, japanese and australian shipments in early december, but you may get one more lot. but you need to remember, nintendo is shipping a whole lot more wiis than sony is shipping ps3s.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-11-17, 3:55 PM #18
Originally posted by alpha1:
probably will be seeing as they will still have to do their europe, japanese and australian shipments in early december, but you may get one more lot. but you need to remember, nintendo is shipping a whole lot more wiis than sony is shipping ps3s.

I know but is this the only shipment before christmas??
2006-11-17, 4:03 PM #19
I say we hijack the boatloads of Wiiis!
Yarrr! we be the console pirates!

↑ Up to the top!