Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wow haha what the heck (slightly nws topic)
Wow haha what the heck (slightly nws topic)
2006-11-16, 9:59 PM #1
wow

Not fair

(And I don't know whether to feel good or bad for them :()
一个大西瓜
2006-11-16, 10:01 PM #2
Comedians and radio personalities have been making jokes about this for years.
2006-11-16, 10:25 PM #3
"Manga artist Akira Narita, who says he has slept with over 1,000 different women, says he has come across some he believes may have had PSAS."

I wish I was an artist.
2006-11-16, 10:28 PM #4
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]"Manga artist Akira Narita, who says he has slept with over 1,000 different women, says he has come across some he believes may have had PSAS."

I wish I was an artist.[/QUOTE]

I calls shenanigans.

/Is probably just a little jealous
//I bet loads of them were ugly
2006-11-16, 10:29 PM #5
One thousand women?

That's what I call "a slow month."
2006-11-16, 10:38 PM #6
I would hate it if guys could get something like that. Just thinking about being in public while having that happen would drive me nuts. . .
My blawgh.
2006-11-16, 10:44 PM #7
1000 women? I find that hard to believe.
That's over 10 straight days of sex if you took each episode and strung them one after another, and that's assuming each time was exactly 15 minutes with no break between them.

Hell, even if he had 10 minutes with each woman, that's still almost 7 straight days.

I call BS.

(I know he didn't have sex with them one after another, this was just to show an example of the math :rolleyes: )

That disease would suck anyway... It's like you'd get tired of it after awhile and be generally all sexed out. :v:
2006-11-16, 10:46 PM #8
Who says it was one at a time?

Think big, and big things happen.
2006-11-16, 10:48 PM #9
Originally posted by Stormtrooper:
1000 women? I find that hard to believe.
That's over 10 straight days of sex if you took each episode and strung them one after another, and that's assuming each time was exactly 15 minutes with no break between them.

Hell, even if he had 10 minutes with each woman, that's still almost 7 straight days.

I call BS.

(I know he didn't have sex with them one after another, this was just to show an example of the math :rolleyes: )

That disease would suck anyway... It's like you'd get tired of it after awhile and be generally all sexed out. :v:

That's really not that big of a deal. Wilt Chaimberlain has reportedly shagged over fifty thousand women.
>>untie shoes
2006-11-16, 11:38 PM #10
There was an episode of Grey's Anatomy where a girl has a disorder like this.

My girlfriend makes me watch it.
2006-11-17, 5:27 AM #11
This is actually a real syndrome, but I have my skepticism about the claimed number of cases. I think it's much less wide-spread then the news media wants it to be.
2006-11-17, 2:07 PM #12
its cuz we nuked them
2006-11-17, 2:13 PM #13
And that's how U238 condoms were developed.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-11-17, 6:24 PM #14
Ha ha ha, oh wow. This is insane.
Also, he never said 1000 in a month or anything. That's about once per day for three years, which, if he's really popular, could be easy. It's about rockstar level.
I was just gonna say that this seems like a hentai story, but then they had the manga artist pop up.
Usually those guys are gay, I thought.

-hmmmm... I need to stop watching so much yaoi hentai...
2006-11-17, 7:09 PM #15
Originally posted by Jarl:
...yaoi hentai...

That's pretty gay.

Well, it is...

↑ Up to the top!