Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Unite
Unite
2006-11-17, 1:51 PM #1
OK how about we spike every auction with fake EBAY accounts and fake IP addresses or library addresses and RUIN as many auctions as possible... anyway possible????
2006-11-17, 1:55 PM #2
What exactly do you hope to achieve by doing this?
Stuff
2006-11-17, 1:57 PM #3
How about we don't, and pretend we didn't?
2006-11-17, 1:58 PM #4
****ing over fags?
2006-11-17, 1:59 PM #5
Wow, since when did you become a gigantic *******?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-11-17, 2:00 PM #6
Since when he wasn't one?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-11-17, 2:03 PM #7
You know what the funny thing is; he never actually mentioned the PS3 in his post and yet we all knew exactly what he was talking about.

Awww, did the poor widdle Sony fanboy not get his PS3 on launch day? Let's all lash out at people who understand the concept of supply and demand okay guys :v:
Stuff
2006-11-17, 2:08 PM #8
Aren't you a soldier in the US Armed Forces?
2006-11-17, 2:10 PM #9
i am happy with my 360... gears of war ftw. seriously.

i have a ps2, its meh to me. and if you read any ps3 game reviews you will feel the same.

ANYWAYS my point was ruining it for the people who are paying people to stand in line to all make a coin and to **** them because its ridiculous what people are doing and that when i turn on CNN to see something about iraq the world etc. (i actually care) instead i see morons ruining the face of humanity. wow what a fanboy i am. ***.
2006-11-17, 2:11 PM #10
Originally posted by tofu:
Aren't you a soldier in the US Armed Forces?

am i held to a higher morality scale or something now are you just asking to clarify? yes i am.
2006-11-17, 2:13 PM #11
It's not a morality scale, it's a maturity scale.
2006-11-17, 2:16 PM #12
Wait wait wait, did you just try to relate the simple concept of supply and demand to the war in iraq? You remind me of this ******* iraqi vet who cut in line at the movie theatre and said "I just got back from saving your ***!" in response to people who'd been waiting in line for over an hour (V for Vendetta Opening, I believe). You're an *******.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-11-17, 2:16 PM #13
Originally posted by tofu:
It's not a morality scale, it's a maturity scale.

maturity as in how? im 20 years old. lots of fun to be had at douchebags expense? at the same time i serve my country and did good things. what is your point am i really that immature (although the irony of one saying 'maturity scale' on a star wars forum from a game that had its heyday almost a decade ago is quite funny too)
2006-11-17, 2:18 PM #14
Originally posted by SoldierSnoop:
maturity as in how? im 20 years old. lots of fun to be had at douchebags expense? at the same time i serve my country and did good things. what is your point am i really that immature (although the irony of one saying 'maturity scale' on a star wars forum from a game that had its heyday almost a decade ago is quite funny too)

My point is that you are acting immature for anyone your age but especially so for a member of our armed services.
2006-11-17, 2:18 PM #15
dooooooooomed :v:
2006-11-17, 2:19 PM #16
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Wait wait wait, did you just try to relate the simple concept of supply and demand to the war in iraq? You remind me of this ******* iraqi vet who cut in line at the movie theatre and said "I just got back from saving your ***!" in response to people who'd been waiting in line for over an hour (V for Vendetta Opening, I believe). You're an *******.

wow buddy **** you i don't think i ever brought up the war in iraq or tried to use it as advantage or 'respect' symbol in anyway. someone asked me if i was. how did i 'relate'? i wait in lines, trust me the army's motto is hurry up and wait (in lines). lines are the story of my life. if you think i would try to act better then anyone cuz i served then you are wrong, i volunteered so what?
2006-11-17, 2:20 PM #17
We here at Massassi prefer that you don't use that three-letter f-word.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!