Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A thread for those without Wii
A thread for those without Wii
2006-11-23, 10:59 AM #41
Gears of War. It's all I need for now.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2006-11-24, 9:13 AM #42
Fricking hell, why can't I find a Wii anywhere! :mad:

2006-11-24, 10:04 AM #43
Hmm...I wonder how many kids are wracked in pain at the moment because their parents said they can't have a Wii until Christmas?
2006-11-24, 11:50 AM #44
[QUOTE=The Mega-ZZTer]Fricking hell, why can't I find a Wii anywhere! :mad:[/QUOTE]
I don't know about where you are, but the stores around here aren't getting/selling another shipment of Wiis until Monday. I'm curious why Nintendo and/or the stores would do this and not push to sell more today. Perhaps it's loyalty to hardcore gamers on Nintendo's part? Perhaps they want the hardcore gamers to get them before parents buy them all up?
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2006-11-24, 11:55 AM #45
Perhaps that's just standard shipping schedule for such things?
2006-11-24, 11:55 AM #46
For a sec I thought this was a girls only thread :o. Anyways, still modding JA.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-11-24, 12:08 PM #47
That's probably true, CM, but I prefer to live in an idealistic world rather than that of cold hard reality.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2006-11-24, 12:41 PM #48
[QUOTE=Kieran Horn]I don't know about where you are, but the stores around here aren't getting/selling another shipment of Wiis until Monday. I'm curious why Nintendo and/or the stores would do this and not push to sell more today. Perhaps it's loyalty to hardcore gamers on Nintendo's part? Perhaps they want the hardcore gamers to get them before parents buy them all up?[/QUOTE]

Oh they sold more today. Eight more. I was #16. :mad:

2006-11-24, 1:06 PM #49
[QUOTE=Kieran Horn]Perhaps it's loyalty to hardcore gamers on Nintendo's part? Perhaps they want the hardcore gamers to get them before parents buy them all up?[/QUOTE]
Haha, no.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.

↑ Up to the top!