Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A Christmas Event?
A Christmas Event?
2003-12-24, 3:01 PM #1
I dunno if this is in the right forum, but I've never actually played a REAL game of JK. In fact, the most amount of people I've ever played with is 3...so I propose we gather some sort of game in JK: Dark Forces 2, mainly because it's the only one I have. Anyone up for it?

P.S. Dunno if this is in the right section <_<

------------------
There is no signature

[This message has been edited by Dj Yoshi (edited December 24, 2003).]
D E A T H
2003-12-24, 3:07 PM #2
A real MP game?

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
----@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-12-24, 3:07 PM #3
Yes. BTW, I'll post my contact info if people start saying Okay

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2003-12-24, 4:45 PM #4
I think it would be a good idea, the hardest part would begetting enough people in the same place to play it. Not to mention the 56kers here.

------------------
Look for my current project, The Force in Your Soul.
Last week I cudn't evn spel grajuat, but now I is one.

*Takes out his blaster and fires shots at the wall, the blastmarks leave the words "S-TROOPER WUZ 'ERE!!!"
2003-12-24, 5:00 PM #5
Bah, don't mind 56k, it's just purely for the fun of the game!

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2003-12-25, 12:19 PM #6
56k? Sheesh, when JK came out that's what 95% of players were on. I played it on 56k for years, even in 8 player games. 56k is enough for JK.

The best way to organize something is to get everyone's IM contacts, and then when everyone's online, play.
KOP_blujay
Just dancin'...and singin'...in the Force.
2003-12-25, 12:40 PM #7
hey i would play just give me holler and what not on here
2003-12-25, 1:11 PM #8
Get more than 4 56kers on a game, and the DSLers start to lag. Get 8+ people, and the game is near unplayable, that is, if you use a mod. Normal JK can handle about 10 people before it starts to die, but only 8 before lag takes the game over.

Why don't you make some friends, you know, and then be nice to them, and maybe they'll play with you.

JediKirby

------------------
"I was driving along listening to the radio, when Judas Priest comes on. It was 'You've got another thing coming.' All of a sudden, I enter 'VICE CITY RAMAGE MODE' and nearly ran some guy over"
- ]-[ellequin
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2003-12-25, 3:45 PM #9
It wasn't just that...I kinda wanted to play on XMas.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!