Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bunnies are not Ostriches
Bunnies are not Ostriches
2006-11-27, 10:56 PM #1
Honk if you like Rayman.
2006-11-27, 10:58 PM #2
And Squeak if you like Vinnykins!

*Squeak*
2006-11-27, 11:01 PM #3
The best mini game is when you slap the bunny singing off key. I almost pissed myself when I played it for the first time. The game owns.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-11-27, 11:02 PM #4
squeak!
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-11-27, 11:05 PM #5
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]The best mini game is when you slap the bunny singing off key. I almost pissed myself when I played it for the first time. The game owns.[/QUOTE]
I love that one. I also enjoy the dancing ones...

I also love the names of some of the minigames... "Bunnies Sometimes Recycle The Scenery From Other Games" and "Race Good a Like Bunnies." :)
2006-11-27, 11:09 PM #6
Honk!

I can't wait till xmas when I'll have this sucker...
:D
2006-11-28, 1:20 AM #7
Bought the game yesterday due to high praising word of mouth. I've only played 3 days so far, but it's fun already. I love the rabbits. Damn, they're funny.

My favorite .gif. Didn't know where it was from until I bought the game (warning to 56kers: file is almost 2mb)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/chazghostle/killerbunnies.gif
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-11-28, 3:08 AM #8
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]Bought the game yesterday due to high praising word of mouth. I've only played 3 days so far, but it's fun already. I love the rabbits. Damn, they're funny.

My favorite .gif. Didn't know where it was from until I bought the game (warning to 56kers: file is almost 2mb)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q72/chazghostle/killerbunnies.gif[/QUOTE]
The full video version is funny, if a tad goofy :P

To be honest, I've never really been interested in Rayman games, but this is starting to look like another title I'll have to try out.
2006-11-28, 11:45 AM #9
i want that game.
Current Maps | Newest Map

↑ Up to the top!