Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Ok, NOW you can get excited about Christmas.
Ok, NOW you can get excited about Christmas.
2006-12-01, 3:45 AM #1
Finally, I can stop being grumpy about all things ugly and commercial about Christmas starting the day after Halloween because it's the start of December and the countdown is now officially on.

You may all get Christmassy and giggly and I won't jump on you like a grumpy (but slightly pervy) old man.

REJOICE IN THE FESTIVITIES! :D
2006-12-01, 3:45 AM #2
Happy December!
2006-12-01, 3:49 AM #3
A bunch of people came to my school today with fake antlers and Christmas hats. I was a bit annoyed.

However, you may continue to celebrate.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-12-01, 3:50 AM #4
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
A bunch of people came to my school today with fake antlers and Christmas hats. I was a bit annoyed.

However, you may continue to celebrate.

Ta very much, I shall do just that.

*wiggles ****
2006-12-01, 4:04 AM #5
humbug
2006-12-01, 4:08 AM #6
Originally posted by Martyn:
Finally, I can stop being grumpy about all things ugly and commercial about Christmas starting the day after Halloween because it's the start of December and the countdown is now officially on.

I was in Matalan in the middle of October this year, and they had Christmas decorations on sale next to the Halloween stuff :(
2006-12-01, 5:29 AM #7
Ad far as I'm concerned, the countdown started last Sunday when I saw the coke ad on tv. :P

YAY!

[Hehe, I have an advetn calender. :P]
nope.
2006-12-01, 5:37 AM #8
The weather here just got me in more of a mood for it, the first of December also managed to bring with it our first snowfall of the year. I just feel sorry for my Indian housemate because, given that he's never seen snow in person before, another housemate has said that he is going to force him outside in the snow in his underwear. How cold he will end up being just makes me even happier that classes was canceled today.

So bring on Christmas, especially if the first snowfall is as easy to handle as this.
Attachment: 14677/snow1.JPG (45,453 bytes)
Attachment: 14678/snow2.JPG (42,445 bytes)
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2006-12-01, 5:56 AM #9
Originally posted by Martyn:

You may all get Christmassy and giggly and I won't jump on you like a grumpy (but slightly pervy) old man.

REJOICE IN THE FESTIVITIES! :D

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not fall I'm telling why, Jeppie Clause is coming to get yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. <3

/mangropescelebrates
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-12-01, 6:36 AM #10
I'll be in the mood for it one day, maybe.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-12-01, 6:40 AM #11
h8
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-12-01, 6:49 AM #12
Time for Hung for the Holidays and gallons of egg nog!

I've been waiting for this all November. :P
2006-12-01, 6:50 AM #13
hey. sweet. it actually snowed last night. i had the first snowless thanksgiving in ages this year.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-12-01, 6:53 AM #14
Finally! Let's face it, November kinda sucked. But this Christmas... shall be one to remember.
Stuff
2006-12-01, 7:01 AM #15
You sound like Vader.
2006-12-01, 9:30 AM #16
I usually don't get excited about Christmas til finals are over. This year my last final is December 20th.
Even then, I usually haven't done any shopping until that time, so I can't really relax until that's all done (which is usually, like, Christmas Eve).
2006-12-01, 10:06 AM #17
Holy crap, they'd close classes over that!?

Anyway, first snow today too, which is VERY odd for here. Usually, our first snow is as early as late october. It seems this will be a lovely christmas. Hopefuly I can get my girlfriend's present to her on time.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!