Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hows this sound??? helpful relpys are really nice btw :P
Hows this sound??? helpful relpys are really nice btw :P
2006-12-01, 8:00 PM #1
Hey Cheyenne, sorry about being a real jerk to you all last week. I should have waited to see how things would have gone with you and me instead of being impatient about it. I should have seen your point of view on things, you were confused, you needed time and I didn’t give you any. I should have at least tried to get you to like me like you used to, but instead I probably made you feel like you’re not worth fighting for. I’m really sorry things went this way. Also, so you know, I believe you didn’t say what I accused you of saying the other day. I’m not asking for another chance, cause I think already know that answer to that. And I can understand if you wouldn’t want to talk to me anymore but please don’t be mad at me, I can’t stand to have such a pretty girl mad at me, even though I deserve it.

thats most likely going to my ex... with a rose and her fav. candy. is it too much or what? im completely clueless right now. Thx
Matt
2006-12-01, 8:06 PM #2
Too much groveling, use more force. ie: I AM THE ONLY MAN IN THE UNIVERSE OBEY ME OR THE CHILDREN WILL PAY ME IN CANDY.

o.0
2006-12-01, 8:32 PM #3
How about you actually be a man and speak to her .... FACE TO FACE?

Send her a message... "lets talk, things went wrong, lets settle it, whatever the conclusion"
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-12-01, 8:37 PM #4
man, i would but damn, you should try talkin to this girl, its crazy, but its something that just makes me like her. but its not like she wont be able to talk to me, its goin in her locker on monday, that way she can decided if she wants to talk to me face to face.
Matt
2006-12-01, 8:50 PM #5
Shes not actually your ex if you were always afraid to talk to her.

o.0
2006-12-01, 10:03 PM #6
Keep it short. Do it face to face. You've got to man up, and approach her, and say "Cheyenne, I'm sorry. I was a jerk/douche/turd/*******/***. I want to try again. Will you forgive me, and give me another chance?" Be (or at least sound) sincere.

If she says no, say screw it and move on. You don't want a girl like that anyway.
2006-12-01, 10:19 PM #7
Steven, in all his wisdom, once told me something.

When dealing with significant others of the opposite sex, a backup gift is a worthy investment. Apparently you didn't hear this advice, or else you wouldn't be in this predicament.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-12-02, 12:59 AM #8
Do you still want to get in her pants? Be really and truly honest with yourself about this, b/c if so, assuming you don't want to take advantage of her, you should go thru that letter and make sure nothing you said was intended, even subconsciously, to try to gently steer her in that direction.

If that doesn't apply to you, then, ok, but I've been in a situation like that and it's better to be really self aware.
2006-12-02, 1:00 AM #9
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Steven, in all his wisdom, once told me something.

When dealing with significant others of the opposite sex, a backup gift is a worthy investment. Apparently you didn't hear this advice, or else you wouldn't be in this predicament.

There's no reason to buy back her favor.
2006-12-02, 1:58 PM #10
While we're on the subject (not really), how do you pronounce her name? I had a girl with that name in one of my lab groups last year, and I never had a clue how to pronounce it. I avoided calling her by her name for the entire semester.
2006-12-02, 2:07 PM #11
Shy-ann.

You could have just asked her how to pronounce it....
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-12-02, 2:21 PM #12
Originally posted by Ruthven:
How about you actually be a man and speak to her .... FACE TO FACE?

I couldn't tell you why, but I read that as "How about you send a black man to speak to her .... FACE TO FACE?"
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-12-02, 2:33 PM #13
That'd probably be a lot more effective.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-12-02, 2:59 PM #14
The problem with sending messages like that is, what if she never responds? Then it might bug you.. try and tell it to her face so she can't avoid it and you can bury the hatchet.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-12-02, 3:09 PM #15
The only danger is that you might say something wrong, and she'll pull the hatchet out and bury it in your face.
2006-12-02, 4:35 PM #16
steven: thats true ....she might not wanna listen to me, and probably if her friends our around, depending one which ones, she'll just blow me off most likely

greenboy: i was never afraid to talk to her, i used to all the time, but this past week, (broke up with her sunday night) i have been letting her cool down since it was the best thing to do i think, and so does her best friend.

saberopus: dont get me wrong, shes got one great lookin *** and the body to go with it, but it was never about getting in her pants, though i've thought about it and stuff, but thats never the only reason i would want to get back together.

z@nardi: thats true....but she has the habit of walkin off when she gets mad, and sometimes she gets mad out of no where, no reason what so ever... girls sigh...

Emon, wolfy.......lmao thats probably true, it might be more effective. though idk if she likes black people, not callin her racist but im saying i dont think she would ever like one but idk.

so what im seeing is that just need to talk to her face to face...though if i did it they way i was going to do, i wouldnt care if i heard from her again, cause thats her choice. i did the best i could in this **** of a mess. so if she just blows me off, well theres a lot more girls in my school

still got tomorrow to think about it

maybe it would help you people out if u heard the story, if u want too, all i got is time on my hands this weekend.
Matt
2006-12-02, 5:13 PM #17
And if she doesn't want to listen to what you have to say, she's not being very mature about it. You come out on top with that one.
Pissed Off?
2006-12-02, 5:35 PM #18
Sounds like she's a waste of time.

"Sorry if I did anything to hurt you. If you'd like to talk, call me and we'll do something."

End of story. If she's a ***** about it, well then, good for you. If she's nice about it, good for you. Either way, you win without sounding like a complete tool to an insecure and unhealthy *****.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-12-02, 7:58 PM #19
thx for the suggestion kirby ;)

well i decided to text her and see what she wanted, out of three choices, note, face to face, or over the phone. she chose the note. so it at least tells me some times.

she doesnt want to talk to me
not ready to talk to me
doesnt want to argue or get imbarrassed like last time i talked to her
or could care less

what do you think?
Matt
2006-12-02, 8:24 PM #20
You texted her to ask her how she wanted to talk to you?

You don't deserve a relationship.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-12-02, 8:25 PM #21
She'll either drop you, or you'll be her man-b****. Either way, you're screwed, and not the pleasurable kind.
2006-12-02, 9:29 PM #22
Just freakin' talk to her face to face man. I've come to realize notes are stupid. I haven't ever, EVER passed a note. If a note is passed to me, I'll generally answer it and put "Shut up, just call me later" after taht.

The phone is better, but I rarely talk on the phone.

Face to face, just do it. Seriously. If you're too wimpy to talk to someone face to face, I agree with fishstickz. You don't deserve a relationship. Hell, I asked Kayla out face to face, and in the end that was pretty easy.

And just asking her was a stupid idea. I've said some stupid things, some VERY stupid things I regretted saying immediately after ("Sorry I couldn't come up with anything to talk about tonight...") but that's just plain out idiocy. Don't ask her what she wants in this case, just do the boldest thing (Note: Does not apply in all situations). In the end, it might build strength between you two because you weren't too pussified to talk to her face to face. You need to be comfortable around her, and if you aren't why the hell were you going out with her?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-12-02, 10:48 PM #23
Actually, phone is best. If you try and talk to her face-to-face you'll end up making excuses to bottle out and try to be casual, you'll act like it was just a chance encounter. The very act of calling someone says that you are trying to talk to them and you're less likely to end a phone call without saying what you have to say.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-12-02, 11:30 PM #24
Just try to invent a love bot. Then you will never have to worry about relationships again.
My blawgh.
2006-12-03, 5:40 AM #25
I have no idea how old you are, but no woman over the age of 13 is going to fall for that note (unless she's incredibly naive). If you're as young as it seems, I'd just move on to the next fish and let the last one swim back to sea.
2006-12-03, 11:18 AM #26
Are we done considering the black man option? Because, believe me, it works.
:master::master::master:
2006-12-03, 1:19 PM #27
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
Just try to invent a love bot. Then you will never have to worry about relationships again.

You called?
2006-12-03, 2:36 PM #28
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Shy-ann.

You could have just asked her how to pronounce it....

It was one of those cases where I missed the window of opportunity to ask her. After a certain period of time that you've known someone you lose the option of asking how to pronounce their name.
2006-12-03, 6:48 PM #29
....im not pussin out, though i can see where you think i am, which yah in a way i am. but its not about if im comfortable abour her (i have never not been comfortable around her, damn im not that big of a wuss haha) , its just i dont want to be blown off when im trying to talk to her, which it probably will happen if i said anything to get her mad, or make her cry. Im not one for notes either dude, but this way i know she will read it for sure, and after that i would care less what she decides because i got that off my chest. and if she was to be a *****, well let her.

So go ahead and talk to her face to face? even though i ruined it supposly? OVer phone would be hard, causes it really never a good time to call her, and she gets easily distracted and her parents ....wow

well i just said f it and tell her what i needed to, awwww, well i'm sry it's over between us but we can still b friends. i don't want to b mad at u. so i won't be. i'm sry! that what she had to say so, its a relief, im done with his
Matt
2006-12-03, 8:44 PM #30
That post got progressively more difficult to comprehend.

o.0
2006-12-03, 9:22 PM #31
Originally posted by Greenboy:
That post got progressively more difficult to comprehend.

DO NOT WORRY EVERYONE BECAME HAPPY IN THE LONGRUN
:master::master::master:
2006-12-03, 9:45 PM #32
What! What just happened!?

Where is the suspense!? I was hoping for a long story about tomorrow and the conversation that would change his life!!!

Oh well. Back to watching Monk.
My blawgh.
2006-12-04, 1:00 PM #33
:psyduck:
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-12-04, 1:35 PM #34
Don't be a pussy, talk to her face. If you really can't, then you need to be an even bigger pussy and write something more emotional. Right now, what you've written is about as generic as it gets (She'll probably think you took half of it from a fortune cookie).

Edit : Oops, I just saw that its already over with.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-12-04, 1:36 PM #35
Originally posted by Steven:
If she says no, say screw it and move on. You don't want a girl like that anyway.

This man is right, you don't want a girl who says no. :P
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-12-04, 5:20 PM #36
aww im sorry, not long story full of suspense........ so she says shes not mad at me but first thing she does today at school is come in and go to her lil group of freshmen friends ( im a sophomore, age 16 just so u know) and starts talk about what happened between me and her. lough enough so i can hear across the room so im like wtf?? then she gives me these looks all damn day im like wtf again, just about to reach back like a pimp and backhand her into submission .............stubborn girl.

though its pretty nice that she called me a steriod taking freak the day after i broke up with her......not to my face to my friend who ask were i was cause he didnt know we broke up. after school i went to her and asked whats with callin me a steriod taking freak, cause she is the number person that should thats the worse was to piss me off because its been a rumor around school since 8th grade that im on steriods. when im not, truefully. looking back now im glad i broke up with her when i did, dont have to put up with her immature crap all the time now.
Matt
2006-12-05, 7:12 AM #37
The moment you even consider beating her into submission, I think she's the one that should stay away from you.
2006-12-05, 7:17 AM #38
I think that beating part was part of an analogy for how she looked at him. OH wait, it wasn't.

Anyway, DON'T. DATE. FRESHMEN.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-12-06, 4:52 PM #39
im wouldnt touch any girl, ever. im just talkin crap.

oh i hate freshmen arright, esp. when one period of mine is all full with them
Matt

↑ Up to the top!