Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Best shopping experience ever.
Best shopping experience ever.
2006-12-02, 10:59 AM #1
I walked into a Game outlet in York yesterday (I was meant to be Christmas shopping, but I was clearly avoiding doing any) and the music over the PA catches me by complete surprise.

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH. YOU'VE GOT THE POWER...!

Seriously, Stan Bush pumping it out like a motherluvvin hero. I just had my self a private little joygasm and proceeded to text all my old housemates who I forced to watch Transformers the Movie lots.

Amazing.
2006-12-02, 3:23 PM #2
i have no idea what this means.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-12-02, 3:24 PM #3
Awesome.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2006-12-02, 6:29 PM #4
haha, my friend has the soundtrack cd for that film, its full of hammy 80s classics, awesome stuff.
2006-12-02, 7:22 PM #5
Mann, that's one of my favorite movies. I was born the year the movie was released so I didn't see it really till the fad died out. Did you know Weird Al was on the soundtrack too? Except he again did a parody of another song on the sountrack and his was "dare to be stupid".
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-12-03, 2:34 AM #6
I did not know that! I suppose it was a take on Stan Bush's Dare.

Rockcellent. :)
2006-12-03, 5:35 AM #7

↑ Up to the top!