Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → College Football part 3 - Fandom
College Football part 3 - Fandom
2006-12-04, 8:12 PM #1
Are the fans in your state (or whoever roots for your team) as rabid as it seems a majority of the Razorback fans are here in Arkansas? For instance, we went 10-3 this season, which is ridiculously better than the last two or three years, and most of the fans want Houston Nutt's head on a platter. Mainly because they accuse him of not letting our new offensive coordinator do his job and for not putting in Mitch Mustain as QB, even though Mitch started 8 games this year.

Are the fans as bipolar in your area?
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-12-04, 8:51 PM #2
Yeah. Boise State is 12-0 and the locals just love to criticize them every chance they get. Sometimes they even boo their own team. My favorite complaint is "OMFG we didn't win by enough points!!!!11111"
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-12-04, 10:41 PM #3
Rabid college sports fans occur most in states that have nothing else to do.
Pissed Off?
2006-12-05, 12:26 AM #4
Northwestern fans are mostly worthless. The majority are either students who leave at halftime or old Evanston people who can't be bothered to yell.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-12-05, 4:42 AM #5
Originally posted by Avenger:
Rabid college sports fans occur most in states that have nothing else to do.

And there is alot of that in Ohio!
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-12-05, 9:46 AM #6
I go to the University of Alabama. I'm not sure if I should say Roll Tide or God Help Me! at this point!
Think Them Skimpy thoughts!!!

↑ Up to the top!