Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Quick!
Quick!
2004-07-09, 6:36 AM #1
Spiderman 2 The Game
Tony Hawk Underground
or
Call of Duty

I need some opinions and fast.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-07-09, 6:38 AM #2
Don't get spiderman 2 for the PC. Its really stupid, i have played for like 2 hours and still don't have free reign around the city which was a factor in me buying it. Also, there are a ton of bugs like not being able to attack.

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-07-09, 6:41 AM #3
Call of Duty

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-07-09, 6:42 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drizzt2k2:
Don't get spiderman 2 for the PC. Its really stupid, i have played for like 2 hours and still don't have free reign around the city which was a factor in me buying it. Also, there are a ton of bugs like not being able to attack.

</font>

Thanks for the opinion.

I am really thinking CoD, but I am still not sure, I have played Tony Hawk Underground and I love playing it... arggg!!

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
2004-07-09, 6:54 AM #5
CoD ALLLLLLLL the way

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-09, 6:55 AM #6
spider man 2 on ps2/xbox is AWESOME. but on PC it's not even the same damn game =(

------------------
Wake up, rise and shine, Gotta take another pint, Dig heads and watch out for the night.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2004-07-09, 6:59 AM #7
CoD

------------------
"Dalton, that pie just moved of it's own accord."

"You must be mistaken, Tess. A pie can't move."
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-07-09, 7:15 AM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MBeggar:
Call of Duty

</font>

------------------
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room.
http://darkestspiral.greentinted.com

"I have no clue why people trust statistics like that. 99% of the time they are made up." - Raoul Duke
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2004-07-09, 8:00 AM #9
You definately should get CoD. It's the only game that really makes FEEL like you are THERE. I definately want to get myself a copy once I get the dough.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-07-09, 8:05 AM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MBeggar:
Call of Duty</font>

------------------
ZGPC
2004-07-09, 8:09 AM #11
Spidey 2 for console, yes, Call of Duty for PC, YES. CoD, then if you get the cash, get Spidey 2, which r0x

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-09, 8:38 AM #12
Thnks for the help guys, I went with CoD, I heard to many good reveiws to turn it down.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
2004-07-09, 12:45 PM #13
I think it was because it didn't offer as much freedom as some other WWII shooters.

------------------
Wise men say that fools rush in where angels fear to tread, so look before you leap, so to speak, because the grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-07-09, 2:57 PM #14
Call of Duty definitely (somehow this game had made me felt patroitic towards Mother Russia when playing the Russian missions), Spider-man 2 for the consoles is good (7.5/10, expect a review soon), but not exactly super good as some people think.

[This message has been edited by Cloud (edited July 09, 2004).]
2004-07-09, 4:05 PM #15
It's friggin awesome. I mean you can sling webs all day and never get bored.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-07-09, 5:04 PM #16
Ive yet to try out call of duty. I'll have to wait for my new computer though to buy it (even though I could play on this one) though.

------------------
You have to look at the big picture. We (as a country) spend more tax money dealing with MS blunders than we do on the software itself. And guess who MS's largest customer is? You guessed it, the government! - Brian
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-07-09, 5:07 PM #17
well, being as i don't have to post anything constructive now that this thread has been accomplished, i suggest Shogo: Mobile Armor Division

------------------
<S51> Give a man a sandwich and you'll feed him for an hour, teach him to make a sandwich and he'll get pissed, hit you and tell you to make him another sandwich.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!