Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → As of last night...
As of last night...
2006-12-05, 9:36 PM #41
Originally posted by finity5:
[No - Roach]

[Strike two - Roach]
2006-12-05, 9:48 PM #42
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]I'm sorry, you draw pictures of male orcs penetrating male humans and you're still saying you're interested in women?[/QUOTE]
Uh... yeah?
What can I say, I like boobies.

-Plus, I'm 18 and still technically a virgin. At this point, sexual orientation is more theory than practice.
2006-12-05, 9:53 PM #43
Originally posted by finity5:
[Strike two - Roach]

Explain this to me, please. You seem to be abusing your newfound power if I am not mistaken.
2006-12-05, 9:57 PM #44
No, you're admitting to breaking the rules. I'm trying to be the nice guy for once, if you'd really like though, you can see what happens at strike three...
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-12-05, 9:58 PM #45
Originally posted by TheCarpKing:
/r/ Jarl + John Bolton yaoi

There's only one thing I can say in response to that.

-BOLTON!!!
Attachment: 14717/Conan-OBrien.jpg (39,425 bytes)
2006-12-05, 10:00 PM #46
Finity, drunk posting is against the rules. Please don't get banned in my thread.

-It'll bring the whole party down.
2006-12-05, 10:01 PM #47
Originally posted by Roach:
No, you're admitting to breaking the rules. I'm trying to be the nice guy for once, if you'd really like though, you can see what happens at strike three...

[Do you understand now? - Roach]
2006-12-05, 10:04 PM #48
Originally posted by Jarl:
and that she knows what a wang looks like better than I do.

*brain dies*

........how does she figure that? On first impression, I think she needs to be slapped just for that.
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2006-12-05, 11:08 PM #49
Roach, you might want to PM finity5's posts to him in case he can't remember them in the morning. :P
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-12-05, 11:12 PM #50
Go join SA and visit ADTRW (anime death tenticle rape whorehouse) subforum.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-12-05, 11:32 PM #51
But I don't have 10bux.
Anyhoo, I've gotten some feedback. I'm thinking that yaoi art isn't for me, really. Maybe once I get better at regular art, I'll give it another go.

-Or maybe I'll be bored again tonight and come up with something better. We'll see.
2006-12-06, 12:00 AM #52
Okay, I totally didn't expect this.

Interesting how just 6 years ago only an incredible small group of people even knew what yaoi or hentai meant.

So, uh, good luck.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-12-06, 1:16 AM #53
It's still a pretty small group of people who know the words. And we might want to keep it that way.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-12-06, 1:43 AM #54
To me it's not when someone in Massassi knows that it means.

Or actually, it's not when some random people in real life know what it means.

And neither happened in 2000.
2006-12-06, 1:51 AM #55
Quote:
-Honestly, I was gonna try to be a normal hentai artist, but I can't draw women. So I figured, you know, why bother?
Yeah, it's hard when you've never seen a naked woman isn't it?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-12-06, 2:36 AM #56
Oh snap.

-I can't even draw clothed women. I dunno, it's the proportions or the curves or the faces or something.
2006-12-06, 3:19 AM #57
It's pretty easy, guy.
Attachment: 14718/manwoman.gif (2,665 bytes)
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-12-06, 4:10 AM #58
I came.

(also, more 4channers here than i thought there would be)
2006-12-06, 4:18 AM #59
I can only shudder and weep at the implications this might have for your role playing on Sunday :(
2006-12-06, 5:18 AM #60
If you want to draw women, go sit in a bar with a sketchbook. Eventually a girl will point out how much your anatomy sucks, then you can take said girl home to.. Study female anatomy. :ninja:

Hey, worked for me.
2006-12-06, 7:15 AM #61
You probably ought to do some anatomy practice, or something. It's going to be a lot easier once you've got basic proportions down to make some semi-decent art.

And I am correct in assuming your name on the boards is Jay, right? Or... at least for that thread. 'Cause the story matches pretty well.

Also: WTF at giant p<Genki>s?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-12-06, 7:17 AM #62
This reminds me, if I don't get in any University next summer I have to try learning how to draw.
2006-12-06, 8:26 AM #63
Link me in PM! I'm dying to see this stuff.

>.> <.<
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-12-06, 12:31 PM #64
Originally posted by LividDK27:
I can only shudder and weep at the implications this might have for your role playing on Sunday :(

None I can think of.

[QUOTE=- Tony -]And I am correct in assuming your name on the boards is Jay, right? Or... at least for that thread. 'Cause the story matches pretty well.

Also: WTF at giant p<Genki>s?[/QUOTE]
Yep. I'm a tripfag.
Also: Giant p<Genki>s FTW.

Originally posted by Verticae:
If you want to draw women, go sit in a bar with a sketchbook. Eventually a girl will point out how much your anatomy sucks, then you can take said girl home to.. Study female anatomy. :ninja:

Hey, worked for me.

That's not a bad idea...

-And kirby, check your PMs.
2006-12-06, 12:57 PM #65
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
Interesting how just 6 years ago only an incredible small group of people even knew what yaoi or hentai meant.

i didnt know untill this thread :o
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2006-12-06, 1:30 PM #66
I guess that's kinda good.
2006-12-06, 1:58 PM #67

So, uh, good luck.

Everyone in my seventh grade class knew, it seemed.

-That was a geeky year...
2006-12-06, 2:10 PM #68
Women are faaaar easier to draw (ok, so i don't do anime, but still) - all the bits curve nicely into each other! Men are all lumpy and rubbish!

/2 pennies.
2006-12-06, 2:41 PM #69
No offense Jarl, but when I saw the OP and saw that it was by you...I wasn't really surprised.

I have no idea why honestly but my first thought was "oh it's Jarl, go figure"

I think this is the start of an illustrious career.
2006-12-06, 3:14 PM #70

So, uh, good luck.

I had to google it to find out what it meant... shouldn't have done that....
The Gas Station
2006-12-06, 3:18 PM #71
At least you aren't Chris Sawyer, Thrawn[numbarz] favorite artists.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-12-06, 3:34 PM #72
Why did you make it so high up on the body?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-12-06, 3:56 PM #73
1. Women are way easier to draw than men because of their curves, as was said already.

2. I learned what yaoi is because of massassi... :psyduck:
2006-12-06, 5:03 PM #74
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]At least you aren't Chris Sawyer, Thrawn[numbarz] favorite artists.[/QUOTE]

:saddowns:
2006-12-06, 5:08 PM #75
I have no words for this thread.
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-12-06, 5:10 PM #76
It's debateable whether that Chris Sawyer is the real Chris Sawyer. I don't think he is...

I shouldn't know what you're talking about, should I?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-12-06, 9:04 PM #77
Who doesn't like watching a horse sodomize a dinosaur?
2006-12-06, 9:10 PM #78
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Who doesn't like watching a horse sodomize a dinosaur?[/QUOTE]
I know I enjoy it!!
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-12-06, 9:53 PM #79
Originally posted by Grant:
I had to google it to find out what it meant... shouldn't have done that....

Oh man, that must have sucked.

Originally posted by JediKirby:
Why did you make it so high up on the body?

The "appendage"? Because Akira Toriyama always draws really tiny torsos and I learned to draw from watching DBZ.

[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]At least you aren't Chris Sawyer, Thrawn[numbarz] favorite artists.[/QUOTE]
I myself like Poju and Newman best. I've also grown to like Patrick Fillion's work.

-Oh, and Grant? Don't google any of those last three names. You probably won't even get the right Newman if you google it anyways.
2006-12-06, 9:59 PM #80
I was actually kidding, Jarl. I despise hentai and all the other branch off art styles from it.

↑ Up to the top!