Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Best Videogame Beat Times...
Best Videogame Beat Times...
2004-07-09, 2:24 PM #1
What was that website awhile back that had about 50-100 videos of the best videogame times beat...it had like mario in 12 minutes and a whole bunch of others.

Does anyone else know what site I'm talking about? thanks

------------------
This signiture agrees completely with the previously posted signuture. To attempt copyright infringement upon this signiture is a violation of any copyright laws stated for the previously stated signiture. By acknowledging this signiture, you acknowledge the previous signiture.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2004-07-09, 2:45 PM #2
http://www.archive.org/movies/movies-searchresults.php?submit=TopBA&limit=100&start=0&sort=ndba%20DESC&collection=speed_runs

[This message has been edited by KnobZ (edited July 09, 2004).]
2004-07-09, 4:32 PM #3
The fastest I ever beat a game had to be StarFox 64. Fun as hell game, but so incredibly short.

------------------
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2004-07-09, 5:19 PM #4
Hmm, the one I'm looking for had pics of each video that was a long page full of 50-100ish of them...that one is good but does anyone know which one I'm talking about?

I'm looking for the one the beat Prince of Persia: sands of time in like an hour

------------------
This signiture agrees completely with the previously posted signuture. To attempt copyright infringement upon this signiture is a violation of any copyright laws stated for the previously stated signiture. By acknowledging this signiture, you acknowledge the previous signiture.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2004-07-09, 5:26 PM #5
I used to be able to beat Dark Forces in under 15 minutes. And the last time I played through Wolfenstien3d, I was pushing 5 minutes on the first episode... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.

↑ Up to the top!