Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burghundy
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burghundy
2004-07-09, 5:47 AM #1
Saw it last night. Lot's of famous people show up randomly, and some SNL folk too. Will Ferrell wasn't the funniest part in my opinion, the weather man was. Go see it. You'll laugh a lot.

------------------
The Devious Server
2004-07-09, 6:43 AM #2
I'm going to see it tonight, hope it will be funny.

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-07-09, 6:55 AM #3
It looks too forced.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-07-09, 7:10 AM #4
I hear is based in my hometown (San Diego).

------------------
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-07-09, 5:01 PM #5
It looks like a classic Will Ferral Movie. I'll see it eventually.

------------------
You have to look at the big picture. We (as a country) spend more tax money dealing with MS blunders than we do on the software itself. And guess who MS's largest customer is? You guessed it, the government! - Brian
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-07-09, 5:09 PM #6
just saw it, insanely funny. i couldn't stop laughing

------------------
*landfish 'splodes*
7 of 14
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-07-09, 5:18 PM #7
Ain't it Coll has it as one of the top ten funniest movies ever. I can't wait to see it.

------------------
"This thread is still alive? Someone should kill it."
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2004-07-09, 6:11 PM #8
I was going to see it today with some friends, but we got there too late, so we saw King Arthur instead. It was ok, but it was kinda... not... good. Yeah.

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-07-09, 6:17 PM #9
******SPOILER********

I laughed SO hard when Jack Black punted the dog off the bridge. Everyone else in the theater was like "ohhh" and I was just laughing so loud. It felt good.

Parts of it just werent funny at all and then some parts were just... like Blazing Saddles material (like the Anchor-fight). Good stuff, [and I'm not going to discuss whether or not I saw it in the theaters].

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now

[This message has been edited by Sine Nomen (edited July 09, 2004).]
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-07-09, 6:18 PM #10
saw it tonight, really good. It's not all will farell making the jokes either, so there's a nice mix of funny parts.

------------------
Punktkerbe | www.hl2central.net

↑ Up to the top!