Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → It's been one year to this day since...
It's been one year to this day since...
2004-07-09, 3:39 AM #1
...The Admiral's Command Chamber last updated the main page. Is it dead? The forums still seem to be alive, I think, but the main page hasn't been updated in ages. What happened to Ryan, and what's with?

------------------
~ Vader's Corner ~
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2004-07-09, 11:14 AM #2
Ask over there [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-07-09, 11:15 AM #3
It think its dead. that's why i jumped ship and came over here.

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-07-09, 2:56 PM #4
Mutiny!

------------------
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
2004-07-10, 4:05 AM #5
yah i'd say its dead

------------------
I Recieved an angel from god when he sent me Jess, I Love You Forever and Always Jess, you'll always have my heart.
I <3 Massassi
2004-07-10, 4:52 AM #6
Ryan posted the other day, essentially there's little jk/mots SP coming out any more, and even less interest from outside of the existing jk/mots community. He's also lost interest, hence the lack of updates. No-ones really sure what's going to happen with the site.
2004-07-10, 8:56 AM #7
I think he should burn it! BURN IT ALL! Hehe. JJ
Naw I think its as good as dead to.

------------------
You have to look at the big picture. We (as a country) spend more tax money dealing with MS blunders than we do on the software itself. And guess who MS's largest customer is? You guessed it, the government! - Brian
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue

↑ Up to the top!