Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I need some input...
I need some input...
2006-12-15, 5:27 PM #1
I have to write one final paper to recieve an "A" in my English Comp I class. The purpose of the paper is for me to convince the teacher to give me an "A" using three reasons that would benefit the teacher only. So none of the reasons can benefit me in any way. The only one I've thought of so far is that it would give the teacher a better reputation (or something to that effect). None of the reasons can be illegal or improper.

Any ideas?
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-12-15, 5:31 PM #2
Sounds like an impossible assignment. The teacher wants bribes.

o.0
2006-12-15, 5:35 PM #3
It would make the teacher feel accomplished because (should be) every student in her/his class earned an A
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-12-15, 5:39 PM #4
Originally posted by JudgeDredd:
I have to write one final paper to recieve an "A" in my English Comp I class. The purpose of the paper is for me to convince the teacher to give me an "A" using three reasons that would benefit the teacher only. So none of the reasons can benefit me in any way. The only one I've thought of so far is that it would give the teacher a better reputation (or something to that effect). None of the reasons can be illegal or improper.

Any ideas?

Wait, is this just for you, or for the whole class?
2006-12-15, 7:46 PM #5
Tell her you'll give her email/soul to Massassi.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-12-15, 7:54 PM #6
It's just for me, or anyone that wants to get the A. Also, it's a him.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-12-15, 8:26 PM #7
If a student gets an 'A' it must mean the teacher has been teaching his material properly.

^ meh. that's all I got.
Think while it's still legal.

↑ Up to the top!