Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Lord of the Retards
Lord of the Retards
2006-12-21, 6:43 PM #1
100% True Story:
[quote=Slightly Edited from Chat]
<JediKirby> You guys are going to love this
<JediKirby> My mom took LotR to work today
<JediKirby> And played all 3 movies for the tards
<JediKirby> As sort of a "holiday" day
<JediKirby> And made them popcorn and whatnot
<JediKirby> Between Two Towers and Return of the King
<JediKirby> One of the special people told another one of the special people that he sort of looked like an orc
<JediKirby> This was in response to former accusations against himself claiming he looked like a cave troll
<JediKirby> This stirred a battle that even die hard LARPers would admire
<JediKirby> In true orc fashion, the second special person broke off the brass mounting pole for the drapes
<JediKirby> And began swinging it blindly around the room
<JediKirby> The first special person used the other portion of this assembly, the drapes, as a makeshift ball and chain
<JediKirby> Twisting the drapes and tying the end, using the metal rings at the other end as his ball
<JediKirby> They then assaulted the civilian retards by screaming fowl things and beating them with their new weapons.
<JediKirby> The resident advisor on duty rushes into the other room to get other advisors (Like my mom) to take down the two angry tards
<JediKirby> Having just watched The Two Towers, the tards decided to barricade the front room
<JediKirby> By pushing the dresser in the way
<JediKirby> And pinning chairs up underneath that.
<JediKirby> Now the only means into the front room was through the locked front door, or the kitchen window
<JediKirby> A long window spanning the kitchen
<JediKirby> Looking into the front room
<JediKirby> The tards shut all of the little blinds and laid their backs against them.
<JediKirby> These were defenses even the great kings of Gondor's past would have been proud of.
<CM[Laptop]> so who was victorious
<JediKirby> Well, the tards held their keep for a good hour and a half until state penitentiary guards were called from nearby
<JediKirby> 4 of the 8 tards in the room were taken to the psychotic ward today
<JediKirby> I'm not really sure how they got them, my mom left.
<JediKirby> She knows they used stunguns on the ones that had their backs to the kitchen windows.
<JediKirby> I guess the tards really hurt one of the girls.
<JediKirby> Because, you know, a long brass pipe (The mounting pole) across the back doesn't really “tickle”
<JediKirby> I think the real injustice here is that they didn't get to see Return of the King
[/quote]
Note: I use the words "tard" and "retarded" lightheartedly. I personally find offense to this term silly, and I don't want to hear about it in this thread. It's a term describing mental retardation, and is EXACTLY what these people have. If you think it's rude to use a medical term, then get out of this thread.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-12-21, 6:52 PM #2
Clearly movies are influencing our youth. We must pass laws so you must be 21 to buy them!
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-12-21, 7:05 PM #3
At least you didn't call them retarted. I hate when people say that. They mustve had a total blast.

o.0
2006-12-21, 7:10 PM #4
I don't know why, this had me laughing.

I'm a bad person. :(
2006-12-21, 7:17 PM #5
I give it 5 minutes till ol Jack blames the entire thing on the movie.
And then sues the producers and goes into a nervous rage.
2006-12-21, 7:23 PM #6
...I give you 5 minutes until you realize "ol Jack" won't ever hear about this.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-12-21, 7:29 PM #7
haha, tard isn't a medical term kIRB.

Good story :D
2006-12-21, 7:31 PM #8
haha, that's epic. I need to have friends over and try this (there are few differeneces between retards and 14 year olds, I've come to realize)
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-12-21, 7:33 PM #9
Originally posted by saberopus:
haha, tard isn't a medical term kIRB.

It's an... abbreviation... *shifteyes*
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-12-21, 7:43 PM #10
That makes LARPers even more sad.
2006-12-21, 7:45 PM #11
awesome, i better see this in the news tonight
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-12-21, 8:59 PM #12
That's awesome, I want to see this on Bash.org.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-12-21, 11:17 PM #13
Originally posted by Roach:
...I give you 5 minutes until you realize "ol Jack" won't ever hear about this.

We should probably give him a lot longer than that.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-12-21, 11:38 PM #14
Hahlolz
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-12-22, 8:47 PM #15
We should tell Jack.

-Also, I'm apparently going to hell, because that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.
2006-12-23, 5:05 AM #16
I would have paid money to see that. I agree with you on the terms "retarded" and "tard". I'm also irritated when people try to tell me that I can't call "homosexuals", "homos". There's a retarded guy where I work and I'm virtually the only person in the entire building that actually treats him with respect or even like a person. It's very unfortunate.
2006-12-23, 8:46 AM #17
Originally posted by JediKirby:
It's an... abbreviation... *shifteyes*

Sorta like

homo

:v:
2006-12-23, 12:09 PM #18
What about homo-tards?
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!