Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What do wii think
What do wii think
2006-12-22, 4:35 AM #1
Have you bought the Nintendo wii console?
Whats the console and the games like have you experienced any problems?
Is it living up to all the hype and worth the wait?
2006-12-22, 5:15 AM #2
You're such a freaking Nintendo shill, get off our boards.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-12-22, 7:13 AM #3
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/ugh.jpg]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-12-22, 7:59 AM #4
Originally posted by Echoman:
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/ugh.jpg]

"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-12-22, 9:11 AM #5
Seriously, who's paying you and how much?
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-12-22, 9:31 AM #6
Wait. What the frack's going on?
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-12-22, 10:04 AM #7
I think fish is joking, and umm.

Sweet lord baby Jesus if I see another weak *** Wii pun I'm gonna scream.

Anyway: I haven't bought the Wii, but I've played simple games on a friend's, and it's pretty fun. I can't say how long-lasting that fun is, as I've only played for about a day, but...

[edit] I guess that sentence could have been '...another Wiik *** Wii pun...' >_<
2006-12-22, 10:38 AM #8
Well, it is a little suspicious to register to the forum of a site that's dedicated to Jedi Knight just to ask what we thought of the Wii.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-12-22, 10:47 AM #9
wait a minute, someones started using swear words from BSG...

Can I start swearing in Klingon?
2006-12-22, 1:17 PM #10
I've been reading about these people that get paid to go to message boards and act like one of us to get our opinions on stuff, because they're too fracking out of touch to actually build something for us.

I'm not joking, and until I can see some proof otherwise from mister 1 post over there asking what we think of the Wii, I'm not buying in to their corporate intrusion.
--Garrison Keillor
2006-12-22, 1:34 PM #11
Then we must defeat him with a paradox.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-12-22, 1:37 PM #12
Originally posted by The_Reafis:
wait a minute, someones started using swear words from BSG...

Can I start swearing in Klingon?

Dalf's a Cylon. You're not a Klingon.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-12-23, 12:22 AM #13
Wii are tired of these motherfrakking Wii's on this motherfrakking forum.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-12-23, 10:29 AM #14
How do you know I dont have a bumpy forehead and dont get a "chubby" when ordered to shoot something?.
2006-12-23, 3:39 PM #15
Originally posted by Veger:
Wii are tired of these motherfrakking Wii's on this motherfrakking forum.

Frakking live with it.
2006-12-23, 4:08 PM #16
This guys a Wiitard, I can tell.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-12-23, 4:15 PM #17
[QUOTE=IRG SithLord]Frakking live with it.[/QUOTE]

Even you should understand that starting 9000000 threads for the same topic IN A MONTH AND A HALF SPAN is totally stupid.
2006-12-23, 4:18 PM #18
I'm giving JNJ another day to post something else before I ban him as an ad-bot. Fair warning, JNJ.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-12-24, 8:00 AM #19
Originally posted by Rob:
Even you should understand that starting 9000000 threads for the same topic IN A MONTH AND A HALF SPAN is totally stupid.

You're overestimating him, man. :cyfrown:
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-12-24, 10:19 AM #20
Originally posted by JNJ:
Have you bought the Nintendo wii console?
Whats the console and the games like have you experienced any problems?
Is it living up to all the hype and worth the wait?

die pls
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!