Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Glücklich! Glücklich!
Glücklich! Glücklich!
2003-12-25, 7:00 AM #1
i am so friggin happy over what i got:
TI-89
80 gig HD
120 Gig HD
27" TV
TTT extended edition
Ad nauseum The Onion book
i am so happy because i got to the letter evrthing i wanted. Must have been a properous year, i dont usually make out this well. i am very thankful

also, very funny. my sister's boyfriend went to mass with us and he had a petty mal{sp} seizure during the creed. he is nondenominational so we were cracking jokes about him being overwhelmed by the true presence and all that.

------------------
DUU BistX0rz ein N00b!
DUU BistX0rz ein N00b!
2003-12-25, 7:02 AM #2
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
----@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-12-25, 7:07 AM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by avenger216:
TI-89
80 gig HD
120 Gig HD
27" TV
TTT extended edition
Ad nauseum The Onion book
i am so happy because i got to the letter evrthing i wanted. Must have been a properous year, i dont usually make out this well. i am very thankful

also, very funny. my sister's boyfriend went to mass with us and he had a petty mal{sp} seizure during the creed. he is nondenominational so we were cracking jokes about him being overwhelmed by the true presence and all that.
</font>

I now do not consider you a Christian for cracking jokes during mass about someone who had a very unfortunate experience.

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2003-12-25, 7:13 AM #4
Thats messed up... and anyways 90% of people now of days go to mass not because they want to but because its an "obligation" I hate people.

------------------
Et E'llo Endorenna ut / Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' / Ambar-metta!
(This IS[/b] SAJN_Master)
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2003-12-25, 7:23 AM #5
Wow...what a...wonderful friend you are.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
Jack Chick preaches it
NMGOH
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2003-12-25, 7:47 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wolfy:
Wow...what a...wonderful friend you are.

</font>

maybe i should have specified that we joked about 2 hours later once he had calmed down and was in the mood to joke. while it happened we were rubbing his back and making him comfortable.

------------------
DUU BistX0rz ein N00b!
DUU BistX0rz ein N00b!
2003-12-25, 8:33 AM #7
I guess that makes a difference. I just imagined you telling these jokes while he was being loaded into an ambulance... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
Jack Chick preaches it
NMGOH
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2003-12-25, 8:53 AM #8
I still don't find it very funny to joke about things like that... but if he was okay with it I guess it was all in good fun.
2003-12-25, 9:49 AM #9
It sounds like a fairly innocent joke. I don't know why it would be inappropriate...

Wow, avenger, you sure did good. Maybe Santa Zan will bring us ZHoH sometime soon. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]
2003-12-25, 10:37 AM #10
I dont like you.
I want a TI-89 and a TV.

------------------
Here Ociffer, hold my beer while i look for my license.
*Remnant Temple beta taking a bit longer than planned but ill get it done*
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2003-12-25, 10:51 AM #11
Bwahaha... ive got all that stuff already cept the TI-89 (which my school wont even let me use, so why get it?) And the sick, sad part is that i bought them all with money i earned... *sniff* Well except for TTTEE. My mom got me that.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair
2003-12-25, 1:20 PM #12
Here is my list of stuff that I got that you also got:

TTT Extended Edition
Ad Nauseum The Onion book
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2003-12-25, 3:59 PM #13
Lucky Mushroom?

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2003-12-25, 4:45 PM #14
Ay. They're always after me lucky charms.

------------------
Jack Chick preaches it
NMGOH
2003-12-25, 5:31 PM #15
Quote:
TI-89
</font>

I got a TI-89 Silver Edition. No more spending an hour on homework when it should just take 15 minutes! I just wish the manual actually told you how to write programs instead of forcing me to figure it out on my own. I've heard that it is possible to have Mario Bros. on it. Don't suppose anybody could tell me where I could find this out?
2003-12-25, 6:01 PM #16
Meh, I bought a TI-89 with my own money this year for school.

But I did get everything I wanted. An iPod with accessories and money. Oh and the Indiana Jones DVD set and a Mini Cooper... controlled car. It was a joke by my parents. Oh, they're very funny people...

------------------
<< start the revolution >>
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2003-12-25, 6:03 PM #17
Quote:

</font>

No, that's ****ed up

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!