Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Rise of the Silver Surfer
Rise of the Silver Surfer
2006-12-27, 6:51 PM #1
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantasticfourriseofthesilversurfer/

Trailer doesn't really give away much, as it should, but damn the silver surfer looks amazing.

I quite enjoyed the first fantastic 4 movie, even though it wasn't great I didn't think it was such a bomb people made out, entertaining at least, hopefully the second movie will build on the first.
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2006-12-27, 8:04 PM #2
A foundation of ****, when built upon, will not support anything other than ****.
2006-12-27, 8:33 PM #3
I won't go see it.
2006-12-27, 8:56 PM #4
The first Fantastic 4 movie was terrible and the Silver Surfer is probably one of the worst comic heroes ever.
2006-12-27, 9:13 PM #5
Aside from Reed and Sue being poorly cast, the rest of the first movie was decent enough.

Silver Surfer is scouting Earth for Galactus, the planet eater. They'll then turn Silver Surfer and take on Galactus is my guess.
Pissed Off?
2006-12-28, 12:22 AM #6
They better not screw a movie with Galactus on it!

In fact, there should just be a movie of Galactus blowing up stuff.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-12-28, 7:16 AM #7
The FF official site says Doom returns in this as well.

Does this mean the story will be more like when Dr. Doom takes the Surfer's powers?
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-12-28, 7:22 AM #8
IMDB says there is a part for Alicia Masters - she's the blind artist, right?

Julian McMahon is listed as well, but not given a character name? Possibly Galactus? He looks kinda Galactussy in the face.
2006-12-28, 10:36 AM #9
Alicia Masters was in the first one and Julian McMahon was Dr Doom in the first and presumably the second.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-12-28, 11:43 AM #10
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
IMDB says there is a part for Alicia Masters - she's the blind artist, right?

Yes.
Pissed Off?
2006-12-28, 12:56 PM #11
Ah. Didn't think about Julian being Dr. Doom. Shows how much I paid attention when I saw the first FF movie.
2006-12-28, 4:19 PM #12
He was only not Doom for a few scenes.
Pissed Off?
2006-12-28, 6:16 PM #13
massassi really hates the first movie...remind me never to post stuff about it again :(
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots

↑ Up to the top!