Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Pommy's Poll 32: a retrospective on 2006
Pommy's Poll 32: a retrospective on 2006
2007-01-01, 12:09 PM #1
Yes we've had this poll before, but that was in GENERAL -- this is specifically for 2006.

And in the spirit of the new year, post memories, anecdotes, stories, etc. from the month that you voted!
一个大西瓜
2007-01-01, 12:22 PM #2
I think July is when we wnt to BC.
2007-01-01, 12:34 PM #3
July. That's when I turned 21 and hooked up with my woman.
>>untie shoes
2007-01-01, 12:47 PM #4
May. A trip to NYC certainly was a good change to the same old sitting.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-01-01, 12:49 PM #5
June
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2007-01-01, 1:15 PM #6
This is a tough one, October, November, and December were all 3 good.

October was me getting the balls up to ask a girl out in person, she said yes, and I started off a basketball season really well.

November was my 14th birthday which was pretty good, and just a good month, I enjoyed it. Oh, and got straight A's for the first grading period/trimester of school, which is always a confidence booster.

December was (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN) kissing a girl, Christmas, which is always fun, and really getting into the swing of things in basketball.

I really miss 2006, it was a good year aside from those 3 months. Those 3 just stick out because they're the most recent. I made a couple real good friends back in January and February, and they're not my best friends who I look forward to seeing again next year in highschool, they were cool.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2007-01-01, 2:08 PM #7
Feb. That was when the drinking career began.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-01-01, 2:32 PM #8
December. I graduated college in December.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2007-01-01, 3:13 PM #9
October for some personal reasons.
nope.
2007-01-01, 3:18 PM #10
Let's see...

January - Project work, one frisbee tournament
February - Project Work
March - Project Work
April - Project Work
May - Project Work, Exams
June - Exams, passed my degree
July - Computer explodes, nobody remembers my birthday, graduate from university
August - Frisbee tournament, poor
September - Even poorer, look for jobs
October - Poorer, still looking for jobs
November - Really poor, frisbee tourament, looking for jobs
December - Incredibly poor, still looking for jobs and rubbish christmas.

I think August wins by a small margin.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2007-01-01, 4:31 PM #11
This is really hard.. In the end of July I left on a 3 week long sailing trip to Desolation Sound and back, and spent most of August doing that. But then in the first week of September I went on a one week long rowing/sailing race in a 26' open boat with a girl I met on the previous journey. So I chose September.

o.0
2007-01-01, 4:41 PM #12
july - sweden and before i had heart problems
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2007-01-01, 5:48 PM #13
November was great because I got a promotion at work and it was a very profitable month, but September takes the cake because I got my new car.
Attachment: 14894/DSC0.JPG (95,588 bytes)
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.

↑ Up to the top!