Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Rose Bowl
Rose Bowl
2007-01-01, 1:57 PM #1
Who's watching?

And who do you think will win?
>>untie shoes
2007-01-01, 2:00 PM #2
I think Michigan is going to take this one, they have a great deal to prove. USC had their shot at the title game, and blew it. Many would argue Michigan got screwed, and so they feel they need to come out and destroy the Trojans to prove the naysayers wrong.
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2007-01-01, 2:20 PM #3
Michigan didn't do much to impress on that first drive..... and USC isn't looking much better.
>>untie shoes
2007-01-01, 5:41 PM #4
YEAH USC WON!!!

T R O J A N S

V' . 'V
Back again
2007-01-01, 8:00 PM #5
I won three bucks on USC. I always side with the underdogs to make the game more interresting.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-01-01, 8:14 PM #6
three dollars?

next time you go to the bookies, put some testicles behind your gambling.
2007-01-01, 8:19 PM #7
Haha I was ****in THERE

and was :) when USC was trouncin
一个大西瓜
2007-01-01, 8:46 PM #8
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]three dollars?

next time you go to the bookies, put some testicles behind your gambling.[/QUOTE]

It was a bet with girlfriends brother. I wanted to make the game more interresting for him, so he would be less annoying. He's 23, but he's basically like a 14 year old kid. It shut him up and made him focus on the game.

Not to mention a couple bucks makes the game more... interresting? Gets you more into it. But not invested.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-01-01, 8:53 PM #9
Originally posted by JediKirby:
He's 23, but he's basically like a 14 year old kid.

What's that supposed to mean!? :P
I had a blog. It sucked.
2007-01-01, 8:57 PM #10
hmm, how sad. I thought this said "Rice Bowl" and I got hungry
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-01-01, 10:17 PM #11
Did anyone just see the Fiesta bowl?

****ing LORD. Easily the best game I've ever seen by a factor of 20.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-01-01, 10:41 PM #12
The Fiesta Bowl was so much better than the Rose Bowl or the Ohio State-Michigan game or any other football game that's been played this season that it's not even funny.

The last time I saw a game nearly that exciting was the Hawaii Bowl last year, with UCF and Nevada.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-01-01, 10:54 PM #13
I still can't believe that last play of regulation actually happened. I can't.

And the last play of OT was pretty damn swank too.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-01-01, 11:18 PM #14
It was like at the end of the game, the coach decided, "Oh, hell, let's pull out all the trick plays. We won't get another chance to use them."

A hook-and-lateral, a flea-flicker (well, they called one, but the back just decided to hold the ball), a direct-snap pass, and a Statue of Liberty play. That's the kind of stuff I only see when I play pick-up football with my friends. Freaking unreal.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2007-01-01, 11:25 PM #15
The Rose Bowl had nothing on the Fiesta Bowl.
Pissed Off?
2007-01-02, 12:28 AM #16
The fiesta bowl had me so excited that I still have yet to fall asleep. That was, aside from the Notre Dame - Michigan State game, easily the most thrilling game of the year.

It caused me to watch Rocky afterward. I love underdogs.
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!