Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This is really sad
This is really sad
2007-01-01, 5:08 PM #1
I know people complain how Vista looks just like mac os X, but I didn't know they ripped them off that bad. 15 million lines of code :psyduck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT6YO30GhmQ

*me hides from mac haters*
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2007-01-01, 5:13 PM #2
lawl
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2007-01-01, 5:14 PM #3
He reminded me of the gay interior designer on the discovery channel.
2007-01-01, 5:15 PM #4
So what? You can't copyright ideas, and there's no reason not to use good ones.
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-01-01, 5:18 PM #5
We had this thread already and dismissed the video as ill-informed and stupid.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2007-01-01, 5:45 PM #6
why do people always pick sides? why cant it just be a funny video? who really cares about whether it was mac or windows. must be my swedish neutrality
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2007-01-01, 10:39 PM #7
this is stupid... did anyone think that MAYBE both companies are giving people what they want?
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2007-01-01, 10:43 PM #8
Originally posted by Detty:
We had this thread already and dismissed the video as ill-informed and stupid.

Yeah. Most of the stuff that he thinks Apple invented was also "stolen" from other companies.

Chrysler was the first company to put air bags in cars. Lol Ford, wtf ur jockin' off Chrysler lol!

:rolleyes:
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-01-02, 4:57 PM #9
Wow... I can't believe how many stupid people there are on Youtube. How the f*** can't they tell that was sarcasm in that video?! Stupid people make me sad. .(
DO NOT WANT.
2007-01-02, 5:12 PM #10
Haha! "OMG, zune is an iPod ripoff!"

Trend setters will be followed. Often times, trend setters are overcome by people who more proficiently impliment the "trend." I think adding the little useless features of mac within windows is a fantastic idea, because now I can shut off so many more things when I finally have to upgrade to vista. Oh, wait, that's a bad thing.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-01-02, 7:08 PM #11
Originally posted by 7:
lawl

2007-01-02, 7:28 PM #12
Every time I read user comments on You Tube I feel like soaking my brain in Lysol just to get the stupid out.
2007-01-02, 7:33 PM #13
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Haha! "OMG, zune is an iPod ripoff!"

I remember this one Apple pundit that went around legitimate audio forums bashing anything that wasn't an iPod. Most people in those communities called them DAPs, digital audio players. He said that was stupid and that they were more accurately called "iPod knockoffs." The guy had no clue that Apple didn't invent the DAP. Not by a longshot.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.

↑ Up to the top!