Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Vampires!
Vampires!
2007-01-06, 12:12 AM #41
Originally posted by JediKirby:
nyway, Bram or Classic. I'll go with classic, because it's got more literary quality.

I wonder if anybody knows that Bram Stoker was an author and wrote Dracula and that he had nothing to do with that horrid movie made in his name.
2007-01-06, 12:24 AM #42
Same goes with Frankenstein (the book->movie aspect of it).
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-01-06, 1:01 AM #43
What about half-vampires, as seen in the most awesome vampire movie ever, The Lost Boys?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2007-01-06, 1:05 AM #44
If i could i would make a knock-off thread involving zombies.
But i can't and even if i could im sure it would get flamed to ash. Anyone else want to?
2007-01-06, 2:14 AM #45
Originally posted by TheCarpKing:
Someone hasn't seen Ultraviolet.

You got me there... Can those ones see in the dark?
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2007-01-06, 2:42 AM #46
[QUOTE=Commander 598]But a super-shapeshifting - and thoroughly unkillable - red trenchcoat-wearing homicidal lunatic forced me to choose Hellsing.[/QUOTE]

dot
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2007-01-06, 8:33 AM #47
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]I wonder if anybody knows that Bram Stoker was an author and wrote Dracula and that he had nothing to do with that horrid movie made in his name.[/QUOTE]

Which horrid movie? The early/mid 90's Bram Stoker's Dracula(By Francis Ford Coppola) or an earlier one that defines the cape wearing stereotype(Like Béla Lugosi)?

I rather liked the Coppola film, wasn't too inaccurate either. At one point the title villain backed into the shadows in the form of a giant bat and all that was visible was a pair of red glaring eyes before some light was shed to reveal a mass of rats. Sent a chill down my spine and mad me think of Alucard.

Originally posted by TheCarpKing:
<Large Pic>

What's that from...?

It has to compete with this:
[http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Cmd598/hellsing/snapshot20061212164252.jpg]
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2007-01-06, 9:15 AM #48
Oh yeah, Alucard. How could I forget?
幻術
2007-01-07, 12:41 AM #49
I have to go with Castlevania Vamps myself. Alucard FTW.
What if everything that exists is fragmentary, incomplete, aborted, events with ends but no beginnings with us constantly making categories, seeking out, and reconstructing, until we think we can see total love, betrayal and defeat, although in reality we are all no more than haphazard fractions. The mind, for its own self-preservation, finds and integrates scattered fragments. Using religion and philosophy as the cement, we perpetualy collect and assemble all the garbage comprised by statistics in order to make sense out of things, to make everything respond in one unified voice like a bell chiming to our glory. But it's only soup. The mathematical order of the universe is our answer to the pyramids of chaos. - Stanislaw Lem
2007-01-07, 12:43 AM #50
Originally posted by Deadman:
You got me there... Can those ones see in the dark?

Some can, some can't. This factor has its own cheesy terminology and is used in the final battle to produce arbitrary suspense.

Oh, and Dio Brando is superior.
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?

↑ Up to the top!