Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Isreal plans nuclear strike on Iran
Isreal plans nuclear strike on Iran
2007-01-06, 10:47 PM #1
Article here

Had to happen sometime...
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2007-01-06, 10:54 PM #2
Well, they've been saying they'd deal with it if the U.N. didn't.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-01-06, 11:30 PM #3
Israel can go ahead and nuke Iran. They've got it coming to them.

Oh, but the U.S. should be nice and not get involved.
2007-01-06, 11:31 PM #4
:argh:
2007-01-06, 11:33 PM #5
Meh.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-01-06, 11:40 PM #6
The detonations will be well underground, and probably a lot safer than any of the inevitable f***ups Iran will make when dealing with nuclear technology.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-01-06, 11:43 PM #7
Go Israel!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-01-06, 11:45 PM #8
Finland next!
2007-01-06, 11:48 PM #9
If anyone ****s with finland I will **** them up! :ninja:
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2007-01-07, 12:02 AM #10
Every single government has plans for absolutely everything.

Like the United States and Canada both have plans to invade each other, and the Swiss have a plan to hide under their giant pile of nazi diamonds if anybody invades them. That doesn't mean anything's going to happen.
2007-01-07, 12:03 AM #11
I had plans on graduating from university in under three years, and becoming a millionaire by age 30.

:(
2007-01-07, 12:15 AM #12
Originally posted by Jon`C:

Like the United States and Canada both have plans to invade each other, and the Swiss have a plan to hide under their giant pile of nazi diamonds if anybody invades them. That doesn't mean anything's going to happen.

Can I have Saskatchewan if we invade?
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2007-01-07, 12:23 AM #13
chin up
2007-01-07, 2:11 AM #14
Originally posted by Steven:
I had plans on graduating from university in under three years, and becoming a millionaire by age 30.

:(

Don't give up yet, because to the rest of us, you still look 16.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-01-07, 4:01 AM #15
I have strong doubts that the current Israeli PM will do anything close to this, considering he won't even respond to the ongoing rocket attacks from Hezbollah. However, I do think that Iran needs to be taken out of the picture before their resident Hitler has a chance to **** up the entire world
Current Maps | Newest Map
2007-01-07, 8:43 AM #16
You understand that Israel also has plans for destroying every other country on the planet, and every country has plans on how to destroy every other country too. This is no big deal. Besides which, it's not as if Iran doesn't want to kill every single Jew anyway.
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-01-07, 8:56 AM #17
I seriously doubt they'd leak info like this. On the other hand, I wouldn't be sorry for Iran at all. I don't want anyone dumb enough to deny the holocaust to have nukes.
2007-01-07, 8:58 AM #18

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
2007-01-07, 10:38 AM #19
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
I seriously doubt they'd leak info like this. On the other hand, I wouldn't be sorry for Iran at all. I don't want anyone dumb enough to deny the holocaust to have nukes.
I don't want anyone to think they're immune from liability because of holocaust shame. The Zionist militants were not kind and this is their karma.
2007-01-07, 10:47 AM #20
:confused:
2007-01-07, 10:52 AM #21
Uh, Jon, they aren't. Everyone wants to kill them.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-01-07, 12:54 PM #22
Not everyone. :P

Nuking Iran, even if Iran did have nuclear weapons, would be a pretty stupid thing to do because it would force the United States' hand. The US would either have to go all in or cut Israel loose. Supporting Israel in that kind of situation would basically guarantee an altercation with Russia.
2007-01-07, 1:12 PM #23
Why would Russia care? I don't think they're really in a position to be fighting any wars right now. I vote we let them do and just ignore it, and play it by ear from there.
2007-01-07, 1:12 PM #24
Not everyone. :P

Nuking Iran, even if Iran did have nuclear weapons, would be a pretty stupid thing to do because it would force the United States' hand. The US would either have to go all in or cut Israel loose. Supporting Israel in that kind of situation would basically guarantee an altercation with Russia.

From the producers of the Second World War and the Russian Revolution, Cold War. The Sequel!

Coming to a news channel near you!
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2007-01-07, 2:27 PM #25
Why would Russia care?
...probably because Russia and Iran are strategic allies and also very lucrative trading partners? You know, for the same reason the US would help defend Israel if Iran nuked them?
2007-01-07, 2:37 PM #26
I didn't know that. Seems like a poor choice of alies, except for the oil.
2007-01-07, 2:56 PM #27
except for the oil.

!
2007-01-07, 3:17 PM #28
"Except for the oil." That pretty much says it all.
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-01-07, 3:52 PM #29
...probably because Russia and Iran are strategic allies and also very lucrative trading partners? You know, for the same reason the US would help defend Israel if Iran nuked them?

That, and also our media is quite anti-American concerning US military intervention anywhere, be it Iraq, Iran, or Israel. And if America supports Israel and they *do* nuke Iran, the world's in a world of trouble. Unless our administration's just going to hiss at America and ignore it eventually, as it happened when America invaded Iraq.
幻術
2007-01-07, 4:00 PM #30
That sounds like our media.
2007-01-07, 4:09 PM #31
Originally posted by Koobie:
the world's in a world of trouble

!
2007-01-07, 4:22 PM #32
They've drawn up plans, doesn't mean they'll do it.

We have plans to Nuke every country in the world, and have apocalyptic procedures, doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2007-01-07, 4:53 PM #33
Originally posted by fishstickz:
They've drawn up plans, doesn't mean they'll do it.

We have plans to Nuke every country in the world, and have apocalyptic procedures, doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

>.>
2007-01-08, 9:44 AM #34
I don't blame the Israelis for planning a strike on Iran's nuclear sites, its a way of protecting themselves. But the Middle East is a region which is worry as Iran is becoming a power which rivals that of Israel, there is increasing instablity in Iraq - (respect to the Coalition forces for trying to make Iraq a better place), the conflict in Afghanistan (again respect to the British led multi-national force fighting against Taliban rebels), a militant group is now leading the Palestinians (who do not recognize Israel as a country) and other militant activity around other countries in the region. However we can only speculate on what the future holds.
'Its always a good idea to move foward not back'

/Axecrasher/
2007-01-08, 10:02 AM #35
Originally posted by Axecrasher:
the conflict in Afghanistan (again respect to the British led multi-national force fighting against Taliban rebels)
..........British-led?
2007-01-08, 10:57 AM #36
..........British-led?

Seconded.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2007-01-08, 2:32 PM #37
Didn't the Americans lead us Canadians and the British in?
And now it's mainly a Canadian-British half/half?
2007-01-08, 2:55 PM #38
No, not really. The Germans have more forces in Afghanistan than the Canadians do, and the U.S. forces are still very much there.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-01-08, 4:42 PM #39
they leaked this out just to scare Iran me thinks and there wont be a second cold war Russia is broke they cant afford a second cold war ;)
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2007-01-08, 5:16 PM #40
I think it's just a scare tactic too, but I'll admit it would be cool to see a glass desert. :ninja:
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."

↑ Up to the top!