Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Has anyone seen the new seasons of SG-1 and Atlantis yet?
Has anyone seen the new seasons of SG-1 and Atlantis yet?
2007-01-16, 9:47 PM #1
They are airing in the UK, you can get torrents of them around the net.

The SG-1 season premiere was cool, as have the Atlantis episodes.

Atlantis episode ordering is funny. They aired them out of order to fix continuity. They go: 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 14.

In episode 14 they kill off Beckett . :( I thought it would be Tayla, since she got hurt, but alas, no such luck.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-01-16, 10:00 PM #2
Oh is that what was going on with the episode numbers; I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. But then it did make more sense once Beckett bites it. Oh god that was sadder than when what's-her-face died back in SG-1 season 7. What is it with them killing off all the doctors? Like seriously.
Stuff
2007-01-16, 10:00 PM #3
The numbers are production numbers. "Sunday" was the 14th episode shot.
Must have been kind of odd shooting some episodes after a character has been killed off.
Pissed Off?
2007-01-16, 10:07 PM #4
What? No...
2007-01-17, 12:18 AM #5
Yes, sadly. He was one of the better characters on the show. They should have killed off Tayla. She's a really boring character and not hot enough to keep on. She's like the Teal`C replacement, but smiles a bit, uses contractions in speech and is less black.

I dunno, Kyle, I think it was worse when Janet died in season 7. It was some of the best work out of both series. Maybe it hurt more because Janet was hot.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2007-01-17, 4:50 AM #6
Originally posted by kyle90:
what's-her-face died back in SG-1 season 7.

Janet Fraiser, in "Heroes". You fail :P

I've seen up to "The Ark" and "The Quest p2", and I see that the next SG1 ep has been posted, maybe they'll have Atlantis up when I get back from work.
The site I use just links to YouTube, but I bet I can find it there already.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)

↑ Up to the top!