Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Pommy's Poll 34: Oldskool style
Pommy's Poll 34: Oldskool style
2007-01-27, 11:58 PM #1
Inspired by the original Pommy's Polls[sup]TM[/sup]

Be sure to include relevant anecdotes!
一个大西瓜
2007-01-28, 12:01 AM #2
woods are fine because there's plenty of cover. An outhouse is fine because, well, it's an outhouse. Out in the middle of a field would suck.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-01-28, 12:02 AM #3
Snowy field usually means it's also really freaking cold, so that.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2007-01-28, 12:21 AM #4
Pft, there's nothing like watching the steam rise from a morning urination in the snow.
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-01-28, 12:30 AM #5
I hate the thought of peeing on snow.. its like destroying perfection.

o.0
2007-01-28, 12:56 AM #6
The public outhouse. Hands down.

(Of course, this could be that I'm a girl...)
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2007-01-28, 6:41 AM #7
I'll go with the puclic outhouse because thats the only one that I've not done.

Hell, I've never even seen a private outhouse. :P
nope.
2007-01-29, 8:35 PM #8
i said snow because of being an australian that has been on many a camping trip, means that the idea of going in the woods or using an outhouse does not put me off.

Also, areas that are snowy are usualy mountainous areas, with no real place to hide, and are very cold.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2007-01-29, 8:46 PM #9
Public outhouse.

The snowy field is usually a very secluded place. The only reason someone would choose snowy field would be because they would be afraid of someone seeing their tiny frozen wii wii.

But public outhouses are much dirtier than fields or woods.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2007-01-31, 11:08 AM #10
As a regular visitor to the woods, I find this poll to be offensive. :P

Up here in the Adirondacks, they are doing away with outhouses in the woods. They are all being replaced with "wilderness toilets" which are essentially a box over a hole with a hole cut out of the top of the box and a hinged cover to cover up the top of the box when it's not in use. It's basically an outhouse but with no walls or ceiling. They are a lot cleaner than outhouses and a lot more visually attractive.

If you ever have to poop in the woods, you should dig a 6 to 8 inch hole in the ground first to poop into, then cover it up, and finish off by burning your toilet paper. This will prevent nasty bacteria and disease such as beaver feaver from entering surface water runnoff. Even if you aren't carrying any diseases, a little bit of poop in drinking water can make people sick. Thats why it's always a good idea to wash your hands after you poop and before handling food.

Urine is sterile, so you can pretty much pee wherever you want without any worries. In fact, in many wilderness areas out west, you are required to piss into streams and rivers, as it causes the least amount of impact on the resources. All poop has to be carried out with you, however.
2007-01-31, 11:22 AM #11
Public outhouse. Those things are as filthy as it gets. Theres ****, piss and **** juice everywhere
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless

↑ Up to the top!