Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Inverse of Matrice
Inverse of Matrice
2007-01-28, 2:24 PM #1
How do you find the inverse of a matrice? My mind is almost dead from finals study and reading or seraching online for how to do it is killing me.

Is there a simple way to do it?:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:
Back again
2007-01-28, 2:26 PM #2
First Google result
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2007-01-28, 2:31 PM #3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse_of_a_matrix
I had a blog. It sucked.
2007-01-28, 2:45 PM #4
[A][A][sup]-1[/sup]=

I assume you know what an identity matrix is.
2007-01-28, 2:47 PM #5
There are like 50 million ways to do it

For a 2x2, it's just

Code:
 1        [d  -b]
 det(A)   [-c  a]
一个大西瓜
2007-01-28, 2:55 PM #6
This is the second...or third thread you have made that has been found after fifteen seconds of Google searching. If the next thread you make is asking a question that can be found in an amazingly short span of time on Google, I will take your thread posting privileges away.

GASSED

Moral of the post:
Before you hit that post button. Consult Google or Wikipedia or <your favorite search engine>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!