Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Who gettin NCAA 2005
Who gettin NCAA 2005
2004-07-12, 6:44 PM #1
I got mines preordered ready to pick up tomorrow mon'in. Man ima play this forever

------------------
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.- Bill Cosby
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.- Bill Cosby
2004-07-12, 7:22 PM #2
its gonna be crazy

------------------
2004-07-13, 5:26 AM #3
Sports game right? Hmmm I wait a bit after they come down in price before I buy them.

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-07-13, 11:50 AM #4
I play the Madden series, but there really isn't much difference in the gameplay

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-07-13, 11:51 AM #5
I don't like sports games, to boring and repetitive for my taste.

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-13, 12:24 PM #6
I'm getting ESPN NFL 2k5 because this year, it's better than Madden. Visual Concepts knows that if they don't do better this year, they pretty much stop making football games

They are pulling out all the stops. 20 dollar price tag, total ESPN presenation, much more interesting and actually dynamic features than Madden's little Storyboard Central and Radio Show. Finally, right analouge stick juking system. The thing with the 20 dollar price tag, is that even if people don't like football games, or people are madden fans, they figure it's worth it to try out a game that has been so close to being better than Madden the past 4 years. And this year, it's gonna kick its *** .

------------------
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2004-07-13, 1:56 PM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
I don't like sports games, to boring and repetitive for my taste.

</font>

Who asked who is getting it. If you arent, then..why did you post?

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

↑ Up to the top!