Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bethesda to Develope and Publish Fallout 3(!!!)
Bethesda to Develope and Publish Fallout 3(!!!)
2004-07-12, 6:17 PM #1
Oh ****
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-07-12, 6:29 PM #2
Eh... I wouldn't trust Bethesda with this, it needs to be done by the original devs. :/
DO NOT WANT.
2004-07-12, 7:02 PM #3
Not a Morrowind fan, are you?

------------------
Kieran: The reason I put a link to it is because she is in underwear and I know the admins are touchy on that.
Yecti: Jaiph will touch himself for hours if he so much as smells a woman's underwear
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-07-12, 7:18 PM #4
I've been saying for months now that I'd love to see the classic game Wasteland (which fallout is based on) remade with the Morrowind engine.

I'll settle for this. WOO!

------------------
Dark, Darker, Darko

RIP Madaventor: God bless you.
I live in the weak, and the wounded.
2004-07-12, 7:49 PM #5
Can someone fill me in on what Fallout is?

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-07-12, 7:52 PM #6
...It's a game...

www.google.com
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-07-12, 7:54 PM #7
since when was develop spelled with an extra e?

oh and YAY!

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-07-12, 8:29 PM #8
Well, I'm still looking forward to see this.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-07-12, 10:03 PM #9
I've posted my list of complaints with Morrowind in the Morrowind thread; if those issues can be overcome then I have great hope for this game. Especially since some of those things were handled well in Fallout, so Beth might be inclined to follow Fallout's lead. Although, Fallout wasn't exactly great when it came to handling realistic sized areas, either...
2004-07-13, 7:27 AM #10
As long as it's nothing like Morrowind and more like a 3D Fallout 2 with even more character development and kinky sex perks, it could be good. If they do anything morrowind-related to the combat system they will burn, twice.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-07-13, 7:52 AM #11
If they get rid of SPECIAL I'll be very sad. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

Hopefully it'll be a bit more focused (and polished) than Morrowind.
2004-07-13, 7:52 AM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ:
As long as it's nothing like Morrowind and more like a 3D Fallout 2 with even more character development and kinky sex perks, it could be good. If they do anything morrowind-related to the combat system they will burn, twice.</font>

Because it is called Elder Scrolls IV : Fallout??

Why does bethesda developing a game have to make it even remotely like any of thier others?

(FYI Bethesda has made more than two games in thier long history of game development)

------------------
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk I have a workstation...
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk I have a workstation...
2004-07-13, 3:14 PM #13
Here is an interview with some info.

Right now they don't know if it'll be first person or isometric but they ARE keeping the SPECIAL system. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
2004-07-13, 3:19 PM #14
Oh, I like Morrowind, it's just too buggy and crashy. And Bethesda has had a history of buggy/crashy games. That and the combat sucks. :/
DO NOT WANT.
2004-07-13, 3:19 PM #15
The Morrowind engine is crap... it always slows down and crashes.

------------------
Please send me e-mail...

↑ Up to the top!