Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Oh my God...
Oh my God...
2007-02-02, 2:04 PM #1
The end is nigh...

Epstein didn't kill himself.
2007-02-02, 2:07 PM #2
Illumination :gbk:
2007-02-02, 2:09 PM #3
[http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/webpictures/platypus.jpg]
幻術
2007-02-02, 2:12 PM #4
Wow. Jesus is back?

I thought he wouldn't be someone going bald.

Or is that fake hair.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2007-02-02, 2:15 PM #5
I thing I love is that fact that on the right they've just put what they thought sounded cool and then put a reference claiming its from the bible.
nope.
2007-02-02, 2:39 PM #6
He's probably actually the antichrist.
Stuff
2007-02-02, 2:44 PM #7
wow.. that guy just threw out some pretty big claims... the devil is dead, sin doesn't exist, and he's also the christ...
Current Maps | Newest Map
2007-02-02, 3:08 PM #8
ooh so.... because this guy SAYS theres no sin, that must make him Jesus.
Makes sense.

Where can i fill out a form to give him my car?
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2007-02-02, 3:30 PM #9
Jesus even has a really hot "exclusive singer"
2007-02-02, 3:33 PM #10
This illustrates an interesting problem with the Christian sects that believe Jesus is going to return. If he did return---this day and age---no one would believe him, no matter what he looked like.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-02-02, 3:37 PM #11
Originally posted by Freelancer:
This illustrates an interesting problem with the Christian sects that believe Jesus is going to return. If he did return---this day and age---no one would believe him, no matter what he looked like.

I'm pretty sure if Jesus actually returned he would have disco lights in the sky and a red carpet descending from behind the moon.

And dancers.

And he would probably have an emo haircut.

Also, I'm pretty sure most all of the Christian sects believes Jesus is going to return...
2007-02-02, 3:40 PM #12
A few miracles would convince me.
I WANT TO BELIEVE
2007-02-02, 3:45 PM #13
Originally posted by xwingcd:
A few miracles would convince me.
Fair enough.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2007-02-02, 3:57 PM #14
How long would you give the second coming before there was an assassination attempt?
omnia mea mecum porto
2007-02-02, 4:01 PM #15
Originally posted by Roach:
How long would you give the second coming before there was an assassination attempt?

That would screw up His plans.

"Attention, Humanity: I have come to- *snipe*"

"Not again."
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2007-02-02, 4:05 PM #16
Originally posted by Roach:

Less time than the "first coming," that's for sure.
2007-02-02, 7:25 PM #17
It seems somehow un-Jesus like to wear such a fine ring.

A more interesting question; what does the H in Jesus H Christ stand for?
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-02-02, 7:27 PM #18
Quote:
"Believing in Jesus of Nazareth does not make you a Christian," he says. "Jesus of Nazareth was a Jew. He wasn't a Christian; he was a Jewish man...People who put their eyes on Jesus of Nazareth become Jews, and they don't know."
Whoa. Suddenly, my whole life makes sense. It turns out I'm Jewish!
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-02-02, 7:32 PM #19
Originally posted by Isuwen:

Holy, in common usage.
2007-02-02, 7:34 PM #20
That's all? How boring. I'm pretty sure his real middle name is ****ing anyway.
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-02-03, 4:59 AM #21
Originally posted by kyle90:
He's probably actually the antichrist.

If you check out one of the news articles about it, that says he thinks he is the christ AND the antichrist!

Quote:
Two years ago at Growing in Grace's world convention in Venezuela, he declared himself Christ. And just last week, he called himself the Antichrist and revealed a "666" tattooed on his forearm. His explanation: that, as the second coming of Christ, he rejects the continued worship of Jesus of Nazareth.

From: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16840066/site/newsweek/

As to those wondering about when/if Jesus returns again the bible says when he does everyone will know. So it probably would be crazy disco lights and a red carpet from the moon... (just maybe a bit more crazy than something we can imagine)
/fluffle
2007-02-03, 7:14 AM #22
Originally posted by Isuwen:

Horatio.
nope.
2007-02-03, 7:20 AM #23
Originally posted by Freelancer:
This illustrates an interesting problem with the Christian sects that believe Jesus is going to return.

You mean every branch of Christianity worth mentioning? All three Western religions agree that a Messiah will come at the end of time, they just argue on who he is. The Jews believe he will be a great leader; Christians think it is Jesus, the Son of God; and the Muslims believe that a man called Mahdi will make the world perfect to preface the coming of the Prophet Isha (Jesus).
:master::master::master:
2007-02-03, 8:08 AM #24
Yes, because the anti-Christ will likely be the dictator of some insignificant little country in South America. :rolleyes:

I wonder if he's doing this to make the people apprehensive of their new choice for dictator. People that dumb should not lead countries.

EDIT: He's not even the dictator? Bah!
2007-02-03, 5:55 PM #25
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Yes, because the anti-Christ will likely be the dictator of some insignificant little country in South America. :rolleyes:

I wonder if he's doing this to make the people apprehensive of their new choice for dictator. People that dumb should not lead countries.

EDIT: He's not even the dictator? Bah!

Oh be quiet.

↑ Up to the top!