Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Pimp'n
Pimp'n
2004-07-13, 5:13 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gonk:
[http://www.jedilegacy.net/gonk/kittydance.gif]

</font>

I dunno why, but that's amazing.

------------------
"Dalton, that pie just moved of it's own accord."

"You must be mistaken, Tess. A pie can't move."
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-07-13, 5:55 PM #42
ROFL, I was listening to the beggining of The Darkess - I belive in a thing called love, that cat dances to it's beat BWHAAAAAAHAHA!

------------------
I made a thread, that turned into the debate, so I made a second thread, that turned into a debate, then I made a third thread, that caught on fire, burned down, got flamed, crapped on, bashed, then turned into a debate...but the fourth one, the fourth one stayed on topic!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-07-13, 6:01 PM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cosmic Castaway:
... WTF?!

Look NotPimpinQueen, if you want to be a troll, go join MadQuack in his grave, for there is no room here for trolls. Well, maybe if you gave the "All Mighty One" your soul, there could be a chance...

</font>

Ummm....MadQuack ceased being a troll before he stopped actively posting.

------------------
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

-Albert Einstein
2004-07-13, 6:32 PM #44
Ive been laughing at that for a good ten minutes Gonk. Thank you for making my day.

------------------
You have to look at the big picture. We (as a country) spend more tax money dealing with MS blunders than we do on the software itself. And guess who MS's largest customer is? You guessed it, the government! - Brian
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-07-14, 9:53 PM #45
PimpQueenLars, if you don't wan't to look like a troll, make sure you follow these rules, always have a reason for your post (I wanna talk doesn't work. Use the chat room for that), and finally, bring me some milk and chocolate chip cookies.

[edit]decided to make a new thread with my question, so it's gone from this one.[/edit]
------------------
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"

[This message has been edited by SG-fan (edited July 15, 2004).]
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"

↑ Up to the top!