Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Almost a Steve Irwin Repeat
Almost a Steve Irwin Repeat
2007-03-27, 5:06 PM #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCeRHKSslU

This time, it's Jeff Corwin
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2007-03-27, 5:08 PM #2
Oh your god...and I'm part of the Jeff Corwin fanclub.

Poor guy.

Usually Jeff knows how to deal with these creatures, but he forgot what he always tells us:

The elephants there are wild bulls, and they will attack if they want. Luckily he wasn't charge/trampled on.

I was wondering why for the past few days they were showing Conservation Nation (hosted by Jeff Corwin) on Animal Planet.
2007-03-27, 6:25 PM #3
It's a shame. I'm also a big fan of Jeff's work. I'm glad he is ok
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2007-03-27, 7:41 PM #4
Yeah, I watch Corwin's Quest or Jeff Corwin Experiance everyday after school.

I found some clips on his myspace while he was on the Ellen show, or whatever it's called.

2007-03-27, 8:13 PM #5
Those Elen clips were hilarious.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2007-03-28, 4:21 AM #6
I like when the snake tried to grab his crotch. That was lulz :neckbeard:
2007-03-28, 6:57 AM #7
I feel so special to have happened to be watching CNN when that clip first played, and to have happened to be watching Ellen when he was on the show.:downs:

It was no big deal. The elephant just grabbed his arm a little too tight. It's not like the elephant was trying to impale him through the lungs with its trunk.
2007-03-28, 8:29 AM #8
I love how the CNN reporter is talking about how Jeff getting attacked isn't funny, its actually pretty scary, and right at that time they repeat the attack again, but in slow motion.
Life is beautiful.
2007-03-28, 8:35 AM #9
Originally posted by Rogue Leader:
I love how the CNN reporter is talking about how Jeff getting attacked isn't funny, its actually pretty scary, and right at that time they repeat the attack again, but in slow motion.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
2007-03-28, 9:10 AM #10
Neveh hoid of him.

Is he any good?
nope.
2007-03-28, 10:41 AM #11
Originally posted by Rogue Leader:

They always do that >:c

"Gee, that sure is upsetting."
"It sure is."
"I'll bet a lot of people are very upset by that."
"As you can see, it's very painful for him."
2007-03-28, 11:32 AM #12
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Neveh hoid of him.

Is he any good?

He's very good with people, both on and off camera. He tends to make jokes a lot or pretend he's being attacked for a second to scare whoever he's with, though it never scares them.

He's on Animal Planet every weekdays at 4:00 in the US, dunno about you guys though :\
2007-03-28, 11:19 PM #13
haha... I like the way he screams, it sounds funny :neckbeard:
||||||||||||||||||||

↑ Up to the top!