Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Beyond the Red Line (nBSG) Demo Released
Beyond the Red Line (nBSG) Demo Released
2007-04-01, 6:48 PM #1
[http://www.game-warden.com/bsg/images/screenshots/screen07.jpg]
[http://www.game-warden.com/bsg/images/screenshots/screen13.jpg]

THE BEYOND THE RED LINE TEAM IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE OF THE BEYOND THE RED LINE DEMO, AVAILABLE NOW!

SPOILER WARNING: The following announcement and the game itself contain spoilers for Battlestar Galactica Season 2.

We thought we were saved. A week after the Nuclear Holocaust our rag-tag fleet of civilian ships, led by the captain of the Scylla, wandered aimlessly through space. When the Base ship appeared, most of us were resigned to our fate.

But then, appearing like a savior from the Gods themselves, a lone battlestar pounded through the Cylons’ defenses. We cheered the arrival of Battlestar Pegasus; her crew had saved us. Or so we thought... Death at the mechanical hands of the Cylons would have been better.

Drafted and pressed into service, your only hope of survival is to fall in line and train to join the ranks of the elite Viper pilots of Battlestar Pegasus. Get a taste of the action that awaits you in the upcoming main campaign with intense single- and multiplayer missions. Will you become one of Pegasus’ elite, or will you give your life in the vast, cold battleground of deep space?

Game features: